the Demons will kick the Sainters butts this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
Melbourne have been thru our own hell, but this week will bounce out of the blocks, & kick the saints butts, right out of Our MCG!!!

Mark my words, undermanned or not, we will pull the wings off those soft flighty fairies.

the saints are the only Club to have a softer culture than Melbourne's, that goes back past the great Trevor Barker's time at the club.
they couldn't hold onto Lyon, & they couldn't manage to keep Goddard because of their ordinary culture.

We are on the way up, from now on, & they're good players are virtually past it. time to rebuild Saints, & we'll have delsanto on our fork, before he can give a squeal.

you're on a wing & a prayer. :mad:

Dees by 5 Goals.

I don't post on the main board often, but...

780e26c447cf894f4984a5bfff27e6ab_zpsbeb66fa4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne have been thru our own hell, but this week will bounce out of the blocks, & kick the saints butts, right out of Our MCG!!!

Mark my words, undermanned or not, we will pull the wings off those soft flighty fairies.

the saints are the only Club to have a softer culture than Melbourne's, that goes back past the great Trevor Barker's time at the club.
they couldn't hold onto Lyon, & they couldn't manage to keep Goddard because of their ordinary culture.

We are on the way up, from now on, & they're good players are virtually past it. time to rebuild Saints, & we'll have delsanto on our fork, before he can give a squeal.

Dees by 5 Goals.
funny-gifs-bored.gif

And I jsut bought the winning ticket to the Oz Lotto $25M jackpot as well.

Personally think the odds are about the same :)

Your ticket will be the only potential winner out of the 3. I'd bet on it. And I don't know about the poster, you cannot be serious!

melbourne couldn't win a nose picking contest. But against this Saints side?

anyway, we'll be having Del over here very soon.

Dees by 5 Goals.
Yep that "soft" culture nearly saw them nearly win two grand finals against sides with far superior playing lists. St Kilda have had one of the stronger cultures in the last decade and Melbourne should be ashamed of the fact that St Kilda have managed to do that without the handouts and AFL welfare that Melbourne have cheated their way into

Saints by 60 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back