Werewolf The Departed Mafia Game - GAME OVER - Mafia wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Well after you didn't listen to me, ask me for my intimidate pick or respond I sort of gave up.
Once I realized trying to eliminate myself would be helpful I had amazing fun just waffling absolute s**t.

I know that feeling rodders. He just completely ignored us.

Thankfully the village were incompetent yet again and we capitalised on it with tier 1 play

Lol. Stevi told me you almost led him down the garden path
I had a plan but found out it was wrong halfway through the day.

Get myself lynched as I thought he'd get his kill that night.

So I thought he could target the car bomber and get them to kill two other mob members. Then I found out a) the car bomber couldn't choose them - it had to be stevi and it couldn't be from the mob and b) we don't get the kill until stevi died.

My plan was to kill the car bomber (who I thought was dapper) and take out dogs and mooch. I knew Rodney and BRAB were both genuine evils but couldn't decide between dogs or mooch. I also knew dapper was a bluff. I knew wgs wouldn't tell us who really was billy - he had been so smart in the flog pm (Dennis told us this early on) andcwouldnt mske such a dumb error so late.

Honestly these werewolf games are getting a bit tiring with all these victories

I'm forgetting what losing feels like.

Have I cracked the code?

The answer seems to be a resounding yes
Flat track bully. Take me to a evil victory then you can talk

So how did you nail down RM? BJD I understand. I thought you Doused BJD N1, seered RM N1, and then doused him N2.
oes or dennis had the idea for red mist. joe we doused and intimidated n1 while seering sm. killed morgs because dennis thought the flog check in this thread would be something she would come up with

So I thought he could target the car bomber and get them to kill two other mob members. Then I found out a) the car bomber couldn't choose them - it had to be stevi and it couldn't be from the mob and b) we don't get the kill until stevi died.

My plan was to kill the car bomber (who I thought was dapper) and take out dogs and mooch. I knew Rodney and BRAB were both genuine evils but couldn't decide between dogs or mooch. I also knew dapper was a bluff. I knew wgs wouldn't tell us who really was billy - he had been so smart in the flog pm (Dennis told us this early on) andcwouldnt mske such a dumb error so late.
You should have read the OP too mate...

This was the hardest game i have played as a villager.

I felt there was far too many layers to decipher and just struggled to get a handle on it.

That doesn't mean it's a bad thing by any means, thought bob did a bloody brilliant job.

mate thats the reason i killed you. rodney/brab/dapper pretty much outted them self early billy wouldn't do that. oes wanted dogs then you. i was pretty sure on you and went with my gut after asking rodney a question his opinion sided with my gut and i took the shot.

Your gut hey? ;)

yeah full list but really we had it down to two. dogs or mooch. im guessing you were the seer? we had you and red mist doused and were going to light yesterday but then crumpet died so we had to douse one of the flogs

Yeah mate - seered Filthy N1, dapper N2, Rodders N3, Yourself N4.

Between Misty and the flogs we couldn't have played it any better, the godfather was always going to have the last say - we had to make it as tough a guess as possible by keeping all the evil in the game

oes or dennis had the idea for red mist. joe we doused and intimidated n1 while seering sm. killed morgs because dennis thought the flog check in this thread would be something she would come up with
Lel I love dennis. Picked him as mole first up.

Well after you didn't listen to me, ask me for my intimidate pick or respond I sort of gave up.
Once I realized trying to eliminate myself would be helpful I had amazing fun just waffling absolute s**t.
sorry mate that was me being naive i didn't know how much to give out and to who. because dapper was asking a s**t load as well. and i was worried i would * it up for the team. i was more open n1 but then went to ground after listening to dennis/oes and not telling you guys anything. was a decision by all 3 to limit what doc/seer could learn

Between Misty and the flogs we couldn't have played it any better,

Big call. I can think of a few ways you could have done better and I didn't even read the OP

Tell you what it's bizarre being in an evil group bit not really in a group and being completely in the dark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i tried that plan the other night. my idea was if dennis got power in the flogs to kill mooch who would then be able to kill 2 of our crew then bringing it down to 1/3 but of course that was against the rules

Big call. I can think of a few ways you could have done better and I didn't even read the OP

Stick to trolling Le Meatball, you're out of your depth here :)

i tried that plan the other night. my idea was if dennis got power in the flogs to kill mooch who would then be able to kill 2 of our crew then bringing it down to 1/3 but of course that was against the rules
Ha yeah you did. How did I not remember that?!

sorry mate that was me being naive i didn't know how much to give out and to who. because dapper was asking a s**t load as well. and i was worried i would **** it up for the team. i was more open n1 but then went to ground after listening to dennis/oes and not telling you guys anything. was a decision by all 3 to limit what doc/seer could learn
Don't have to be sorry!
I don't care.
Made it a funny game. To be honest it probably worked out well if you were going to let two blokes just run amok being stupid BRAB and I would be it.
It's even funnier now that I tagged BRAB in.
Besides I told you what I was doing and why to basically earn your trust so all good.

Yeah mate - seered Filthy N1, dapper N2, Rodders N3, Yourself N4.

Between Misty and the flogs we couldn't have played it any better, the godfather was always going to have the last say - we had to make it as tough a guess as possible by keeping all the evil in the game
Yep, you guys were really great.

Yep, you guys were really great.

Just telling it how it happened - Mooch had the toughest gig, and he was a NTTAWWTteenth away from pulling it off

Choosing P4L as that day's target.

Those two (him and HM) were really birds of a feather.
I didn't pick any. Stevi done the pickin

Congratulations Mafia. And well played Village. Both sides faced some real challenges in this game. Stevi did a sensational job juggling several PMs and not knowing who he could trust. OES and dennis were inspired in their consultations with him and they made a fantastic evil triumvirate. dennis also did an amazing job keeping the other Flogs guessing. The other good PM, with Joe, Morgs and Red mist were amazing. joe picked nearly every evil yet again and they sent valuable info to the Flogs (keeping a lid on certain details whilst dennis was alive). Morgs got the Flogs to clandestinely reveal themselves by liking a certain post - an inspired idea. WGS and FT were a fantastic partnership in the PM. WGS got on the front-foot early and set several deviously cunning traps for evil using knowledge gleaned from the other good PM. Mooch was a great insider. He was largely low-key in the PM. Stevi got him in the end, but it speaks to Mooch's skills that he kept Stevi guessing until the last second. Well done everyone. I realise that this was an exceptionally difficult game to be a Vanillager so good on you Villagers for playing your part.

3 votes: Stevi_Tigers
2 votes: dennis crumpet
1 vote: OES

Honorable mentions to BigJoeD_, Wise Guy Sam, Mooch, Fryer Tuck and RodneyDangerfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back