Werewolf The Departed Mafia Game - GAME OVER - Mafia wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you so keen to know the roles of all the flogs?
So we know who the mole is. The flogs are useless otherwise. If that makes me evil in your books that's pretty stupid considering wise guy Sam said evil would be stupid to kill the flogs anyway.

So we know who the mole is. The flogs are useless otherwise. If that makes me evil in your books that's pretty stupid considering wise guy Sam said evil would be stupid to kill the flogs anyway.

Just go back to being a bored villager. * me.

Ok team, I'm part of the SIU - or flogs.

There is a mole in my unit. The mole will tell evil who else is in the SIU so I may as well reveal and help limit the places evil can hide.

The rest of the SIU will likely reveal too. Early days so they may not be on for a while.

The reason I'm revealing tonight is I need to make sure that the good group does NOT pass us any messages on who is the seer or doc or Billy. Do not tell us as the only person who really benefits is the mole until the mole is dead. Usually we wouldn't reveal night 1 but evil would be dumb to kill us as we will be helping hide the mole while we are alive. We have limited power and will not be killing unless we are confident we are hitting evil to keep the good group alive longer.

Only pass us messages on evil players or who is the mole unless we tell you different. And only if you need to.

Good luck.
This is a hell of a twist! I see what you're doing - starve the mole of information, and therefore the mob. However, it probably makes the mole difficult to pick out too. Normally we wouldn't necessarily want the flawgs to reveal so early, but if you do this time we will at least know the mole is one of the five. Hmm.

This is a hell of a twist! I see what you're doing - starve the mole of information, and therefore the mob. However, it probably makes the mole difficult to pick out too. Normally we wouldn't necessarily want the flawgs to reveal so early, but if you do this time we will at least know the mole is one of the five. Hmm.

Once you kill the two other evil dudes you can start taking pot shots at us.

We have a bit of limited power this game though and our focus is on the mole. We are focusing on him for now so leave him to us as we should be able to pick up anything strange internally.

Ok team, I'm part of the SIU - or flogs.

There is a mole in my unit. The mole will tell evil who else is in the SIU so I may as well reveal and help limit the places evil can hide.

The rest of the SIU will likely reveal too. Early days so they may not be on for a while.

The reason I'm revealing tonight is I need to make sure that the good group does NOT pass us any messages on who is the seer or doc or Billy. Do not tell us as the only person who really benefits is the mole until the mole is dead. Usually we wouldn't reveal night 1 but evil would be dumb to kill us as we will be helping hide the mole while we are alive. We have limited power and will not be killing unless we are confident we are hitting evil to keep the good group alive longer.

Only pass us messages on evil players or who is the mole unless we tell you different. And only if you need to.

Good luck.
images (3).jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Staties had very nearly pinched Irish Mawb bawss Frank Costello at the scene of a drug deal, but he managed to escape. There was no way they could have known. This meant one thing - there was a rat in the operation. The fact that he had been alerted and avoided apprehension at the last second told the Staties that one of their guys was dirty. It was now a race against time for each organisation to be the first to unmask the imposter among them.

As they stahted ta clean house, the mean streets of Southie ran red with blood...

Noobz0r was found in a dumpstah. He had been shot point blank in the head by Colin Sullivan. Sgt. Dignam had received some bad intel that sante was on Costello's payroll. He lined sante's apahtment with plastic and waited. He ambushed sante as he walked in the front daw and shot him point blank in the head. He strolled out of the place like nothin'...

...only to bump into one of Costello's boys. The assailant raised his gun. "I followed ya fahkin' cah ya retahd. Now I'm gunna kill ya."

Dignam clapped sarcastically. "Well whoop-de-fahkin'-doo." Then the mawbstah shot him - you guessed it - point blank in the head.

Noobz0r - Villager - Killed by Colin Sullivan (Mole)
sante - Villager - Killed by Sgt. Dignam (Vigilante)
Morganashlee - Sgt. Dignam (Vigilante) Killed by Irish Mawb

Thanks for playing!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back