Werewolf The Departed Mafia Game - GAME OVER - Mafia wins

Remove this Banner Ad

We have tightened the noose on the mole. We seeded one of our group to confirm his role. No hit on the mole yet but there is only 1 of 4 options including me who it could be. I know I'm not the mole so I'm down to 3 possible people.

I'm having a bit of trouble following this so let me know if I've got this right.

The gawdfathah (your phone must hate you Bet on Blue) and the deputy and the mole are the only guys the village needs dead in order to win?

The mole is now 1/4 flogs with one flog being confirmed a flog. The flogs are being seered right? how is that happening?

I feel like I'm missing something here.

I'm having a bit of trouble following this so let me know if I've got this right.

The gawdfathah (your phone must hate you Bet on Blue) and the deputy and the mole are the only guys the village needs dead in order to win?

The mole is now 1/4 flogs with one flog being confirmed a flog. The flogs are being seered right? how is that happening?

Never seen The Departed before I take it?

And go read the rules dude!

I think HumanMeatball should explain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay next time I bitch about people not reading the OP in one of my games remind me of this moment.

The flogs can seer every night.

I'm going to be back at lunch time. Getting filthy looks from my boss.

Pie 4 Life because he's in the last 4. Call it the reverse Nakia theory if you will.

I'm just replying to this post because I promised Fryer Tuck I would last game.

Thanks for the vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back