The deplorable 21st century trend of pandering to minorities continues.

Islam, is it a "religion of peace"?

• You're joking right? Yeah, you must be joking. Haha good one!

• Aww every religion encourages genocide occasionally. Except the quakers... Goddam slackers.

• Yes, Islam is completely innocuous. I've felt so ever since that lobotomy.

• Shhhhh we don't talk about Islam that way publicly... but wink wink, nudge nudge.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be interested to hear Houli's honest take on such an occurrence.

They're a little behind the Christians in their tolerance of gays, the Muslims.

Go ask him then.

Also, Australia's fundamental Christian Community don't strike me as particularly pro LBGT either, esp given the likes of Margaret Court.

Shock horror, Muslims can be friends with gay people and vice versa, the disgraceful treatment of gay people in Middle Eastern/Islamic countries does not represent the majority of Westen World Muslim views. In fact, many parents these in those nations try send their children overseas to nations so not to be indoctrinated or corrupted by the overtly conservative/hateful dogma of the clerics in those nations.

Never seen once Bachar Houli or Adam Saad make a homophobic/bigoted remark. Anthony Mundine has admittedly, but he is an attention whore with the brains the size of an ants knackers.

It can get confusing.

This isn’t unusual at all, old Mo’ loved sucking on the tongues and lips of his favourite male confidants and had his greatest revelations gifted via Gabriel from allah, whilst wearing his young child bride Aishas, bed clothing, ie pajamas.
Essentially, the prophet of Islam, was a cross dressing homosexual man, with a penchance for children.
Marrying a thieving bloke for an immam is almost a given!
👍
So endeth the lethon!✊

I've absolutely nothing against Basher himself who appears to be a likable chap despite supporting a religion that willfully endorses terrorism against citizens of his own country, but nobody's perfect right?
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's play hypothetical sliding doors for a moment, if Hoili managed to win both Norm Smith medals in the 2017 and 19 Grand Finals, going by the OP's logic,this hologram or whatever it is, would have been seemed worthy on football, or still a case of pandrting to minorities ?

I still laugh that James Hird was arrogant enough not to rate Houi, and they gave him to The Tigers a freebie. At the very least, we can celebrate Houli for being anothe one of The 'Golden Boy's colossal **** ups at Essingtin 👍👍👍

If Basher Houlie wasn't an Arab Muslim, would there be a snowball's chance in hell this ruthlessly average HBFer would receive his own hologram??

We all know the answer. Frankly western culture's degenerated to such a point my only surprise is they couldn't find a female Arab Muslim to glorify instead, with a lesbian potentially garnering even more postmodern politically-correct brownie points. I've absolutely nothing against Basher himself who appears to be a likable chap despite supporting a religion that willfully endorses terrorism against citizens of his own country, but nobody's perfect right?

Whatever dreams I had of living in a meritocracy seem more laughable by the year. So this is what happens when humans dispense with reason & logic and abandon progress in exchange for.... what I'm not exactly sure.
Cannot LIKE this enough

I still laugh that James Hird was arrogant enough not to rate Houi, and they gave him to The Tigers a freebie. At the very least, we can celebrate Houli for being anothe one of The 'Golden Boy's colossal **** ups at Essingtin 👍👍👍
Cool story bro. But do some research and you will find that Sir Jameth actually tried to keep Houli but he left because Knights farked over the beginning of his career.

If he had of stayed we could have finished the job :(

This isn’t unusual at all, old Mo’ loved sucking on the tongues and lips of his favourite male confidants and had his greatest revelations gifted via Gabriel from allah, whilst wearing his young child bride Aishas, bed clothing, ie pajamas.
Essentially, the prophet of Islam, was a cross dressing homosexual man, with a penchance for children.
Marrying a thieving bloke for an immam is almost a given!
👍
So endeth the lethon!✊
'Dancing boys' are still a common practice in Afghanistan. Colour me dead, hypocritical religious types.

Back