The diving thread

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
I dunno when people started trolling Oliver in every single thread? Are we supposed to just take it without firing back? Or are you like typical Carlton supporters who can dish it but can't take it.

Seems a weird stance to take when Bont came out sooking last year after a high tackle from Lindsay Thomas...

Rance dived again on the weekend after Roo took a mark. He went to bump Billings and fell over.. come on he would have 20kgs on him.

I have not posted one post about Oliver.
I get your frustration but pick your targets better
It was the gloating over Cripps' injury that my post was referring to btw.

GordonBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
I dunno when people started trolling Oliver in every single thread? Are we supposed to just take it without firing back? Or are you like typical Carlton supporters who can dish it but can't take it.
This is a diving thread. The Oliver special.

Calling for Cripps to learn from Oliver to play out games when he played six weeks with broken ribs and walked off ground with a broken leg, a week after Oliver complained of a sore jaw from the thunderous uppercut he received.

Dees fans in this thread is an oxymoron

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
This is a diving thread. The Oliver special.

Calling for Cripps to learn from Oliver to play out games when he played six weeks with broken ribs and walked off ground with a broken leg, a week after Oliver complained of a sore jaw from the thunderous uppercut he received.

Dees fans in this thread is an oxymoron

Cripps twice left the field in the hands of trainers against Melbourne while Oliver starred and got coaches votes. Cripps isn't tough enough to play us

Iamspock

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Cripps twice left the field in the hands of trainers against Melbourne while Oliver starred and got coaches votes. Cripps isn't tough enough to play us
But he has way more class than what is required to play for Melbourne.Unlike Oliver, he would get a game at any other team

Reckon people are just taking more and more extreme positions here.
Fwiw:
Cripps is a bull,contested beast and has played through injuries. Walkup start in any midfield, would have thought.
Oliver I would have a little behind Cripps, but am struggling to think of a midfield he wouldn't slot into, either, tbh. Handling a big load with aplomb.

GordonBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Yep. the only way Melbourne can beat Carlton... Is to play with 2 extra players

GordonBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Haha we beat you at the start of the year as well. Beating Carlton is pretty boring the only entertainment is watching your players get carried off by trainers.
And how many of our players did you put down behind play? Hint: refer to the post you quoted

Back