Multiplat The Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I miss the excitement of rushing home to play a new game on release day, big day one patches just destroy the hype for me. I also miss the thrill of a broken street date haha, I'll never forget battlefield 4 and the constant hounding of eb to release it!

Last edited:
Really enjoying the new stuff like settlement projects to unlock blueprints. How useful they'll be down the track will remain to be seen at the moment. A bit tough trying to match make missions beyond the real early ones at this stage, but that should improve once early access is over. Have unlocked the clan stuff and will open the DZ tomorrow. Then it will be all new territory. Can't wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't know there was clans. I'll suss it out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Clans unlock after completing ViewPoint Museum. I had a quick look and it looks pretty straight forward and all in game compared to how Destiny did it via browser. I’d do it but I’m on the wrong platform compared to everyone else.

When did you start it? I couldn’t find any oceanic clans last night though a heap of Europe and Asian ones came up.

We started it about 9pm last night but i read somewhere on reddit that the clan thing isnt the best atm and is part of the Day 1 patch to fix? Not sure if this is true but we also got alot of Asia servers

We started it about 9pm last night but i read somewhere on reddit that the clan thing isnt the best atm and is part of the Day 1 patch to fix? Not sure if this is true but we also got alot of Asia servers

I’m keen to join if you don’t mind. I was going to start hunting for some Aussie Discords last night but it’s kind of pointless until level 30 as there is no advantage to multiplayer while levelling except for shenanigans.

I’m keen to join if you don’t mind. I was going to start hunting for some Aussie Discords last night but it’s kind of pointless until level 30 as there is no advantage to multiplayer while levelling except for shenanigans.

Yeah no issues at all, the more the merrier

We only have about 2-3 guys in early access as most are waiting for go live date of 15th

Can you join more than 1 clan?

I'm running one of the resetERA ones.

I hope DZ is still going to be fun to troll people with. Are groups still limited to 4?
Speaking of DZ trolling, me and Alex still have the clips of those squads trying to get us 3 for a good hour or 2 and then the later clip of me and you finding them at a random extraction point for a sneak attack, lol.

Which one of the resetERA clans is yours?

Last edited:
Speaking of DZ trolling, me and Alex still have the clips of those squads trying to get us 3 for a good hour or 2 and then the later clip of me and you finding them at a random extraction point for a sneak attack, lol.

Which one of the resetERA clans is yours?
I think I still have the messages they sent me after they finally killed us after being like 20 against us.

It would suck if the proximity mic was removed in the DZ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back