Multiplat The Division 2

Feb 6, 2007
Melb, Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
It's hidden a bit on Uplay if anyone is stuck finding it. It's not on the Division 2 store page and doesn't appear in the search, but it's under the Free Games part of your library.

ahhh i thought it would be in Epic Game Launcher....

However i still cant find it on Uplay..... You can also get the full game on Epic Game launcher though? Far better application imo

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
ahhh i thought it would be in Epic Game Launcher....

However i still cant find it on Uplay..... You can also get the full game on Epic Game launcher though? Far better application imo

It will be on Epic but I’m not sure about the beta. On uplay though it should be tucked away under free games in your own game library

C24E9097-4A3A-476C-9601-909DB347D78D.jpeg

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
So there's someone sobbing loudly and continually next to your main vault?

There’s actually someone complaining about something in the main base of operations. Given the ‘my back is all stuffed up’ and ‘we both got s**t to do, talk later’ guys becoming their own memes I wouldn’t be surprised if this new npc placement were intentional.

Feb 6, 2007
Melb, Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
Game is far more polished then Anthem and think its gonna be quite good. Alot of combat and game play is the same as Div1 with the game feeling more of a Div 1 add on then a new game release. This isnt a knock on to the game as Div 1 was amazing at the end

Hopefully there is a lot of end game content. Not to mention the DZ which is great and something anthem doesnt have

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
I don't really understand the hate for bullet sponge bosses. I quite like them as they are quite difficult and take team work to take down. The reward at the end usually justifies the time it takes to complete

Maybe its just a Gen Y thing where they all want quick game play and a reward for little to no work

It's more that bullet sponges are boring when that's their only hook. Craft an engaging fight where you're always under the pump as opposed to one where you're rarely troubled but are just unloading on it for ages. Which is hopefully something being addressed here.

Interesting mechanics will always be superior to boring bullet sponges.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Historically bullet sponge trash or early bosses were DPS checks. I have no issue with the approach in forms of raid attunement just as long as more interesting gimmicks are introduced later.

Division isn’t that sort of game though. It’s closer to Diablo than anything else.

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Historically bullet sponge trash or early bosses were DPS checks. I have no issue with the approach in forms of raid attunement just as long as more interesting gimmicks are introduced later.

An early boss or even an early raid boss I don't mind as a DPS check (you could argue that either of the first 2 bosses from Last Wish were DPS checks). But I felt like a lot of the bosses from Div 1 were tests of patience rather than tests of skill.

I did enjoy what I played of the beta a touch more than I expected so this game is back on my radar again.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
dwwaino - Did you decide on PC or console version?

I really want the PC version. Plays better in terms of aiming, higher fps and stuff. I got to where I did on PS4 in half the time on PC just due to the fact that I wasn’t getting bogged down by loading screens, but I’m worried about player base? On PS4 beta I was constantly getting hammered by notifications of people looking for support where as on PC I only probably got half a dozen of them. I guess I’ll have to look up some Aussie Division Discords if I go that way. If I get it on PS4 I’ll have some people to play with early on but a couple I know I probably won’t be able to completely tear away from Destiny and a few others I know will drop off after a couple months.

Wot do :shrug:

woota

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I really wanted to get this game but I have to prioritize. I cant afford to buy every game that comes out and doom eternal, MK11, and witchfire take priority over Div2.

Feb 6, 2007
Melb, Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
I really want the PC version. Plays better in terms of aiming, higher fps and stuff. I got to where I did on PS4 in half the time on PC just due to the fact that I wasn’t getting bogged down by loading screens, but I’m worried about player base? On PS4 beta I was constantly getting hammered by notifications of people looking for support where as on PC I only probably got half a dozen of them. I guess I’ll have to look up some Aussie Division Discords if I go that way. If I get it on PS4 I’ll have some people to play with early on but a couple I know I probably won’t be able to completely tear away from Destiny and a few others I know will drop off after a couple months.

Wot do :shrug:

I honestly think match marking will be easier on PC as discord channels are the best

I have about 10 mates ready to play this on PC so we can certainly swap Uplay adds

Game is far more polished then Anthem and think its gonna be quite good. Alot of combat and game play is the same as Div1 with the game feeling more of a Div 1 add on then a new game release. This isnt a knock on to the game as Div 1 was amazing at the end

Hopefully there is a lot of end game content. Not to mention the DZ which is great and something anthem doesnt have

the end game content is going to be huge for this.

Raids, new missions dropping, new game formats, it's going to be on going.

the open beta has run a lot smoother than the private.

will give it one final crack tonight I reckon before it closes.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
IMO Borderlands is far and away the best shooter looter because they make loot and progress feel different.

It's not mind blowing to get the same gun, but that does 2% more damage.

Borderlands' guns not only get better, they do awesome s**t. AOE attacks, DOT effects, elemental damage. Plus stuff like shooting out blade, grenades that spawn other grenades etc.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Borderlands is a very different game though. Someone can hit Division end game with all the highest gear score high end (yellow) stuff and still be like “eNeMiEs ArE bUlLeT sPoNgEs”. Where as if you stacked a 4 piece Striker build with armour destruction and crit, use a shotty to build +damage stacks, you could rip through yellow elites like they were regular mobs at a 30 lower gear score. That’s where it’s more like Diablo where the game hook is the endless grind for the perfectly rolled gear or weapon talents and division tech to keep re-rolling what you have for no other reason than to be able to farm more efficiently.

Back