Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was because of a deal in place since the Ross Oakley days, hardly Vlad's fault. :drunk:
No the decision was made to hold it at Etihad Stadium, because the Gabba was still being used for the Cricket, and the AFL believed that Metricon would not have been able to attract a decent sized crowd. And more bums on seats means more money... GWS v Western Bulldogs in Canberra last year attracted the same numbers that Demetriou believed would show up to Metricon.

PussyLand - Ninthmond back where they belong

Back where you belong, Ninthmond.
1. Downhill skiing run against bottom 8 teams.
2. Gifted a win last week by VFL umpiring fraud.

The Victorian media-drive myth that Richmond were a decent team has just been exploded.

This club is a disgrace - what an embarrassing capitulation. You will creAte history as the worst finals smashing in history.

You lost to them last week :$:$:$

They got 6 goals direct from frees including 2 fifties.
No team us carried by umpires more than these bludgers.
Today's result puts them where they belong - but the umpires have tried again to get them home.

Richmond are a bottom 8 club and will be for the next 5 yeas.
Bottom 4 if the umpires give up on them.

If the game was over by then I'd do the same and I'm sure you would too if you lived interstate, if you say otherwise then you're a liar

Rubbish.
We went thru worse. You stay til the end.
You can't appreciate the good things until you've copped the hits and the pain.

The whole media beat up about Tigerland has been exposed. You are a soft club with bruise-free players, incompetent management, a cream puff captain and a disgraceful (worsening) history. And now your fans have been exposed as fair weather softcocks.

Typical Melbourne VFL entitlement culture. And before you start whining about COLA and make excuses, your club would still be bottom eight with an extra $10 million.

It's called culture.

No the decision was made to hold it at Etihad Stadium, because the Gabba was still being used for the Cricket, and the AFL believed that Metricon would not have been able to attract a decent sized crowd. And more bums on seats means more money... GWS v Western Bulldogs in Canberra last year attracted the same numbers that Demetriou believed would show up to Metricon.

Wait a second, you're actually complaining about the NAB Cup? o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what does that even mean? only team to lose to 9th in a finals match, yes but finished 9th in a 8 team comp- wtf?:drunk:
Please make sense you can only play the teams you are drawn against it's not our fault the bummers cheated.

If you're not here to offer up any suggestions to improve the Bay 13 experience Russell, I'd suggest you move along rather quickly. Some of us are trying to make this a better place for all involved, and you're just stinking it up as usual! :$:$:$
hence my contribution Bobby ;)

Wait a second, you're actually complaining about the NAB Cup? o_O
It doesn't matter what competition it is. The point I was trying to make is that if my team earns the right to host a home final, then we should be allowed to play it at home or somewhere else close to home. Same goes for any other interstate team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back