TheNextPicken

He can go on the left
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
New York Rangers
Hi everyone,

As you all know, the AFLW season kicks off in about a month or so.

The next month I'll be writing down my thoughts and feelings about each team in five-part season preview over on The Mongrel Punt. The first part just got put up this morning, where I take a look at the season ahead for Brisbane, North Melbourne and Geelong, the link below should lead you to the article!

Cheers!!

I'm back with part three of the season previews for the 2022 AFLW season, this time sharing my thoughts on the years ahead for Adelaide, GWS and St Kilda.

Cheers!!

I'm back with part four of the AFLW Season Previews, this time we're taking a look at the seasons to come for Fremantle, Carlton and Richmond!

Last part of the season preview is finally up - damn you holiday season!!! We've got the Eagles and the Pies rounding it out!

Happy AFLW season opener day everyone!!!

Just some last bits of content from me, attached in this post is my AFLW 'Preseason Edition' top 50 to compensate the post-season one I didn't do last year (uni studies suck y'know?)

And also, before the season kicks off tonight, I'd love it if you gave my podcast a listen too, the A3 Footy Podcast covers both the men's and women's AFL and we have in our first episode for 2022 the ladder predictions from each of us as well as who we reckon might take out the individual awards and also some news and tips for round one.

Cheers!!
Doc

A3 Footy Podcast Reviews!
Hi again everyone!!

Thought I'd try and keep this thread going a little more and share around the latest episode of the A3 Footy Podcast, we've committed to covering the women's game in the same way as we would the men.

Our round 2 review just dropped today ahead of round 3 (this was before the news dropped of the Gold Coast and the Bulldogs not playing this weekend, we recorded in the morning), but it's well worth a listen to all the same as we try and break down some of the things we took out of round two.

Hope you enjoy!

Ahead of Round 4 kicking off tonight, the boys and I from A3 take a look back at the big talking points out of Round 3 before giving their tips and a look into tonight's team selection in the top of the table Collingwood and Fremantle clash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back