The Donny Pyke Farewell Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Given no AFC coach has survived more than 2 years of not making the finals I guess the next 2 games will be Don's farewell tour. Do we chip in for a present/card - what's the story?

As a parting gift can I suggest we buy him a multi-year family AFC membership so he and his family can get as much joy out of the next 5 years as we will.

"You try telling Andy Otten he needs to retire"

Given no AFC coach has survived more than 2 years of not making the finals I guess the next 2 games will be Don's farewell tour. Do we chip in for a present/card - what's the story?

As a parting gift can I suggest we buy him a multi-year family AFC membership so he and his family can get as much joy out of the next 5 years as we will.

"You try telling Andy Otten he needs to retire"

No other coach got us to a GF. He’ll remain for as long as we’re mathematically capable of playing finals in 2020.

Don Pyke, I am honored and grateful that you have invited the supporters to the Adelaide Oval on the farewell game of your coaching tenure. And may your final game plan be a masculine game plan....... We pledge our ever-ending loyalty.

People need to be held to account for the horrendous decisions made over the last 2 years. The following needs to happen immediately after the season finishes:

Chapman needs to step aside
Riccuito need to step aside
Burton gets the sack
Pyke gets the sack

Then we start the external review conducted by non-South Australians.

People need to be held to account for the horrendous decisions made over the last 2 years. The following needs to happen immediately after the season finishes:

Burton gets the sack
Pyke gets the sack

You missed some. Campo, Hart, Reid, Fagan, Hass. Forgot the media clown. Forgot his name.

You missed some. Campo, Hart, Reid, Fagan, Hass.

Genuinely staggered that this clown still has a job.

How unfit does our list look? Two wasted pre-seasons in a row now.

He must have some pretty incriminating photos of Burton.

You missed some. Campo, Hart, Reid, Fagan, Hass. Forgot the media clown. Forgot his name.
In any organisation you can not improve without changes as we have seen,you become stagnant as this club has, a good start would be someone in this organisation just come out and say changes will be made instead of the “we’ll back our people in”give people some hope at least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burton gets the sack
Pyke gets the sack

Brian Cunningham has put his hand up.... he would tell some very hard truths.

Has been a heartbreaking 21 years. The thing that hurts is that we are the laughing stock of the comp.

Strangely that doesn't bother me in the slightest. Supporting the Crows is like having Teflon like super powers.

Nope. Has to be someone who isn't part of the incestuous SA sporting community.
The guy who we all thought was going to turn the club around came from our biggest rivals.

I reckon having Bucky as head of the review would be great, but yep throw in some interstate influences.

Has been a heartbreaking 21 years. The thing that hurts is that we are the laughing stock of the comp.
That's got to be the most stupid comment I've read here (and that's include many posts from Sanders), do you only hangout with anti-Crows supporters? We are a long way from having a Carlton-ist era or even Primus-ist era, a very long way.
Like I've previously said, we've been as successful as West Coast on and off the field since both of us entered the AFL but they took their chance when they had the chance to win the premiership and we didn't.....and pity our state didn't get adventurist and built a new multi-purpose stadium to rival the MCG but instead revamp an old AO stadium at the cost of $550M.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the two men who got us into this mess, Brett Burton and Mark Ricciuto, to be the ones to pick our next coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back