Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If this Dean Wallis situation gets any more spiteful don't forget he's a part of 2 premiership teams where blokes are gonna either side with him or side with the club. Oh snap, the same 2 premierships as Lord Albert!
Enjoy your icy reunions boys! Nothing like a little animosity to kick off an evening!

Hahaha EAD campaigners!
I think I saw recently on twitter or somewhere that there was a premiership reunion where neither were present.

I know Hird was definitely absent.

So, timeline...

* six months ago (?) shots into Dank's house
* One month ago (?) Hird suicide attempt
* Two weeks ago (?) Thompson releases tape making him look the doubtful good guy
* Yesterday (? It's getting hard to remember) the WC suit is publicised
* Today Mick Gatto with confirmed links to Essendon and Little to discuss hush money

It's speeding up and getting bigger. The train is about to wreck. In a burning blaze of glory.
Itchy trigger fingers everywhere. As the pressure builds and the first one presses the button one-by-one inevitably they all will push it in response to imminent destruction.

This is called a Scorched Earth policy. Or Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD!!). No-one survives.

5402fc7a8d9be05144984b3cba7a840f6d747fba5ab57c47896aebb54107bc28.jpg

I think I saw recently on twitter or somewhere that there was a premiership reunion where neither were present.

I know Hird was definitely absent.
Plus Bomber skipped a reunion last year with a pretty feeble excuse. That's another 2 premiership teams with links to the systematic doping regime.

I plan on resuscitation just so I can watch them die again...
The lurkers are really going to froth about your posting.

Keep it coming.

How come our club leaders don't meet with underworld figures?
The last time we had "undesirables" circling, we were smart enough to tell them to bugger off. I don't refer to "underworld" but rather "under handed" - Geoff Lord anyone?

Get involved with the wrong types, and it's a slippery slope. I can't find a single instance where anyone that has dealt with the likes of Gatto have come out the other side of it for the better.

He is providing to be a magnificent "enzyme like" catalyst here, and it is as amusing as watching the line in the sand fight on continuous loop.

And the result - hope the two bit brain dead motherf&$$ing scum of a club implodes - again.

I do love that Gatto has quoted Charters as saying that they meant to inject the bad stuff, but he made sure it was only the good stuff - I mean seriously, if this doesn't have innocence written all over it, I don't know what does. Completely clear, move on everyone. Hope any future information implicates a "Little" bit of cash going in the wrong direction too.

Got my popcorn, glass of Shiraz and gold class seats - this is going to be an epic

The last time we had "undesirables" circling, we were smart enough to tell them to bugger off. I don't refer to "underworld" but rather "under handed" - Geoff Lord anyone?

Get involved with the wrong types, and it's a slippery slope. I can't find a single instance where anyone that has dealt with the likes of Gatto have come out the other side of it for the better.

He is providing to be a magnificent "enzyme like" catalyst here, and it is as amusing as watching the line in the sand fight on continuous loop.

And the result - hope the two bit brain dead motherf&$$ing scum of a club implodes - again.

I do love that Gatto has quoted Charters as saying that they meant to inject the bad stuff, but he made sure it was only the good stuff - I mean seriously, if this doesn't have innocence written all over it, I don't know what does. Completely clear, move on everyone. Hope any future information implicates a "Little" bit of cash going in the wrong direction too.

Got my popcorn, glass of Shiraz and gold class seats - this is going to be an epic

"Got my popcorn, glass of Shiraz and gold class seats - this is going to be an epic"

Nice - but going to be an epic?

What you you want for your money?
We're half way through the second half of Gone with the Wind. This epic has blossomed through to full maturity (like your glass of Shiraz).
Sadly, by my reckoning, we only have another 2 years to go, once you factor in the further litigation which will most likely unfold.

And it's worth remembering that this whole adventure was a bee's dick away from being fully resolved and settled in June 2013 (repeat June 2013) with the players on the verge of acknowledging that they may have taken illegal substances and being given a light whipping with a feather.

Except a few Essendon power brokers - and the former coach - decided to take on the world.
Thank God they did!!
It's been the most wonderful entertainment for 17 other clubs and all the hangers on for 3 marvellous years so far.

And what a lovely touch at this late stage - to introduce the gangsters into this almost timeless epic.

I am still firmly of the view that this is still a Herald Sun conspiracy to clear the players. They are club sponsors for god's sake, why would they harm the club?

What they are doing is posting stories which apparently damage the club, then turn them around with "revelations" in the following days.

1. Gatto is a red herring to draw people away from the fact that 10 convicted drug cheats are resuming their careers.
2. All the info coming out involves people no longer at the club. No player has been mentioned, except when Gatto said Charters had information that they only injected the legal stuff.

All of this would have been carefully planned, with one Robbo pulling the strings.

A conspiracy for the ages!

I am still firmly of the view that this is still a Herald Sun conspiracy to clear the players. They are club sponsors for god's sake, why would they harm the club?

What they are doing is posting stories which apparently damage the club, then turn them around with "revelations" in the following days.

1. Gatto is a red herring to draw people away from the fact that 10 convicted drug cheats are resuming their careers.
2. All the info coming out involves people no longer at the club. No player has been mentioned, except when Gatto said Charters had information that they only injected the legal stuff.

All of this would have been carefully planned, with one Robbo pulling the strings.

Robb couldn't pull the drawstring on his trackie pants, let alone mastermind a PR campaign involving AFL/Essendon and underworld power brokers.

Someone his pulling his strings more likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Davo, you're mistaken. It's nothing to do with a conspiracy to clear the players.
Idiot child Robbo's fingerprints are no-where near this story.

It's simply a good genuine story that was leaked to a journo (not idiot child Robbo) at the Sun.

When you get a good story, which is authenticated, you have to run it.

Davo, you're mistaken. It's nothing to do with a conspiracy to clear the players.
Idiot child Robbo's fingerprints are no-where near this story.

It's simply a good genuine story that was leaked to a journo (not idiot child Robbo) at the Sun.

When you get a good story, which is authenticated, you have to run it.

Actually, it was Sam Frickin' Newman that got the story. The HS had it sent to them by someone on the scene that recorded it using an iPhone.

Actually, it was Sam Frickin' Newman that got the story. The HS had it sent to them by someone on the scene that recorded it using an iPhone.

No the first breaking story was the exclusive in the Sun about Walls and Elliott, leaked to the Sun on Tuesday(?)
The Gatto connection came the following day, with Newman's involvement. came the following day. Don't give Newman more credit than he deserves

No the first breaking story was the exclusive in the Sun about Walls and Elliott, leaked to the Sun on Tuesday(?)
The Gatto connection came the following day, with Newman's involvement. came the following day. Don't give Newman more credit than he deserves

Well, let's say the Gatto interview with all the quotes then. That was Newman.

Newman was hand picked by Gatto due to making acquaintance in the charity/fundraising circuit.
B grade celeb with a fair media presence vs actual proper investigative journalist.
Only one of these helps Gatto line his pockets.

Remember when Dane Swan was in the news for attending a fundraiser that Gatto also attended??

So the story is likely :
1. Charters is about to leak like a sieve. Tells the media prior to ASADA Interview that it is Australia's Lance Armstrong story.
2. Charters does asada interview that is damaging but less than he gloated.
3. Essendon folk get Gatto onto Charters.
4. Charters backflips and refuses to testify for asasa in court.
5. Charters disapears form spotlight before getting busted importing steroids.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back