Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Was listening to Roy and HG in the car this morning and the discussion was something along the lines of how un-Australian it was to dob. The ANZACS weren't dobbers, blah blah blah there won't be any dobbers at the MCG on Tuesday......and then the comment from HG, "just a pack of drug cheats in Essendon"

Was listening to Roy and HG in the car this morning and the discussion was something along the lines of how un-Australian it was to dob. The ANZACS weren't dobbers, blah blah blah there won't be any dobbers at the MCG on Tuesday......and then the comment from HG, "just a pack of drug cheats in Essendon"
Gold from the Pickhaver man.

Love that on Sharapova's return that Eugenie Bouchard called her a drug cheat and said she should be permanently banned. I wish someone in our sports media or within the game itself had the guts to do the same thing with *.

Love that on Sharapova's return that Eugenie Bouchard called her a drug cheat and said she should be permanently banned. I wish someone in our sports media or within the game itself had the guts to do the same thing with *.
1435494377432.png

Lord Albert now ingesting chocolate subcutaneously.

He's importing the good stuff from South America and getting a local compounding chocolatier to mix it up in unmarked packages.

Look for the orange skin and 24/7 boners shortly.

Lord Albert now ingesting chocolate subcutaneously.

He's importing the good stuff from South America and getting a local compounding chocolatier to mix it up in unmarked packages.

Look for the orange skin and 24/7 boners shortly.

Saw this on the news today. Wonder how many pairs of headphones he brought back from South America??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah. A few had elevated levels but because it is naturally occurring iand it couldn't distinguish it was useless
Oh Lance, please get into a detailed conversation on this topic with BrisHawk, I've very much like to observe.

Yeah nah. A few had elevated levels but because it is naturally occurring iand it couldn't distinguish it was useless
The scientists who made the test don't agree that the test lacks merit. It was the court that made the determination. However that is likely just a strategy to avoid appeals. They don't need to debate the science if the players were found guilty anyway. If they admitted the test results then it might have given room for appeal. Once the science has been more widely examined by other scientists then the court would be able to admit results with more confidence.

The scientists who made the test don't agree that the test lacks merit. It was the court that made the determination. However that is likely just a strategy to avoid appeals. They don't need to debate the science if the players were found guilty anyway. If they admitted the test results then it might have given room for appeal. Once the science has been more widely examined by other scientists then the court would be able to admit results with more confidence.
I know the scientists who made it think it works. From memory there was a fairly amusing exchange where one of the time centres scientists was quite blunt about what it signified.

And your thesis about appeals may be right but that's precisely because of what I just said: that being that tb4 is naturally occurring and the defence would have had a field day as a result.

All a far cry from it being merely disallowed because the test was "too new"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back