Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how Tim Watson must wake up every morning and think 'how can I outflog myself today?'. I really wish Hodgey had got him in the jaw when he pryed him from hugging his teammates back in 2014.

I love how Tim Watson must wake up every morning and think 'how can I outflog myself today?'. I really wish Hodgey had got him in the jaw when he pryed him from hugging his teammates back in 2014.

What I find amazing about the SEN morning show is that the only sensible one is Gary Lyon.
Gary with all his issues is the intelligent one!

The others are idiots, with Timmy being the worst.

What I find amazing about the SEN morning show is that the only sensible one is Gary Lyon.
Gary with all his issues is the intelligent one!

The others are idiots, with Timmy being the worst.

I've always enjoyed Lyon's commentary on the game. One of the few who isn't a campaigner towards us.

I
I was amused to hear Tim Watson say yesterday morning that the AFL had to clamp down on the Richmond nude photo debacle, citing the need for integrity.

Really Tim? What about systematic drug taking? That's okay though?

I don't think much of Tim Watson but I know he's outraged by the drug saga.
He absolutely despises Hird - I'm told that he can't even look him in the face or say his name, because he's so bitter about what Hird did.

I've always enjoyed Lyon's commentary on the game. One of the few who isn't a campaigner towards us.
Would have a little bit to do with his mateship with Clarko, and Gary's father, who is an absolute ripping fella, and an ex-Hawk who played in the 1963 Grand Final.

Would have a little bit to do with his mateship with Clarko, and Gary's father, who is an absolute ripping fella, and an ex-Hawk who played in the 1963 Grand Final.

Yup - despite playing for the Dees I think he still secretly supports the Hawks more.

This thread...
briefcase.gif

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my thread.
And you will know my name is ABASI MODERATOR, when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, the leadership group at peptide land gave the tick of approval for stringer? I wonder what would have happened if they didn't? Lol.
Talk about integrity.
Maybe it was them who paid off his huge sportsbet debts?

LOL! Top 3!!

Wonder if this presentation goes on to discuss the benefits of the doping program including beneficial treatment from the league for a period of 2-3 years (possibly longer - TBD). Honestly - if you are trying to do a rebuild, why go the Melbourne or Brisbane bottoming out for a decade approach when you can just have a systematic doping regime alongside governance that a shady drug pusher would look at and go 'gee, that's a bit unethical' and get beneficial draft treatment, beneficial draws and individual player awards granted to you all within 5 years.

* have certainly set a new benchmark in how to rebuild a team list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back