Welcome The Dotti Memorial BigFooty Saints Dog Lovers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Here were my two dogs. Mother and son. Son died first….cancer. Mother a few years later of old age. Both losses upset me that much that I won’t have dogs again. So I understand completely how their loss affects people. Still hurts me now to think about it.

View attachment 1598578I am a massive proponent of having 2 dogs, they are pack animals..I understand not everyone can. However if you can it is the bomb ❤️

I am now a licensed industrial Hemp grower, so I am happy to give cropping advice...for anyone who will listen😉
AridCapitalJunco-size_restricted.gif

AMWts8B6vHN6MaO0edHwuW83dCKyfCOdqDyFZhzs0y8iZrDiFe3Afhbah4FriiqwZLPoNCESAoGhCABCCQfmt0VWeQfO6KdV3g7mQPixKNMfWqSr0bmpR_IabPhZURVKz9M_Fp9gUb0mbU8I1uJDU2k9l0CK=w681-h909-s-no

C'mon, you know he's awesome. He may not have been a big fellah', but he was all heart & soul.
R.I.P. Riley, miss ya' & love ya' bud.
Edited your post for you mate (took the link you posted and copied the image link instead) - dunno if you wanted your name shown on the forum

Edited your post for you mate (took the link you posted and copied the image link instead) - dunno if you wanted your name shown on the forum
Thanks a million George, nice one 👍 I tried to delete it once my name came up...not that I've got anything to hide...I just don't "internet" so well 😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the pub for a few cold lemonades last night. When I got home flopped back on the couch due to the effects of the lemonade and Scooter 🛴 jumped up and sat on my lap. The little prick left a massive skid mark on my good bone 🦴 coloured shorts. 😝
Is that what you told the missus? Sounds like you need to change pubs.

I’m imagining that a great many here went looking for some of their favourite photos of best friends who have long since left this physical world. And had their heart strings tugged again, even if fleetingly. They live on in our hearts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back