Welcome The Dotti Memorial BigFooty Saints Dog Lovers Thread

Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’m imagining that a great many here went looking for some of their favourite photos of best friends who have long since left this physical world. And had their heart strings tugged again, even if fleetingly. They live on in our hearts.
This is one of my favourites of my guy.
It is the morning of his arrival in Cincinnati and taking his first ever dump in the snow.
I never thought that I would ever see a dog attempting to have a dump with his arse pointing upwards.
Laughed myself silly.

7BA2EAF9-C84A-4249-BFBD-5FBF11629750.jpeg

Gee imagine the sangers you make after that
Might take 4 hrs but itd be worth it lol
Does it mean you’re a Boomer if you don’t know what a boomer is 😂

Got have a name for everything you young whipper snappers

Cant remember rhe name of the comedian but he said somwthing like...theres always an idiot amongst the group of friends and if u dont know who the idiot is in your group, its probably you
Lmao

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Might take 4 hrs but itd be worth it lol

Cant remember rhe name of the comedian but he said somwthing like...theres always an idiot amongst the group of friends and if u dont know who the idiot is in your group, its probably you
Lmao
Looked it up and not close to that age bracket for a boomer 😂

Not worth the effort required to get off your chops....03 % THC content and under ..I build nice s**t out of the woody core of the plant tho🥰

Were you doing building stuff?

Jesuswasacarpenter

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
When we got our Tassie GSP cross Doberman, the bloke was a registered breeder of both, first time I had ever seen a tan coloured Doberman.. beautiful looking dog.

Looked it up and not close to that age bracket for a boomer 😂

A few years back kids were calling everyone over 30 Boomers- you'd probably be considered a Boomer for calling someone a Boomer now. It's just a general insult to point out how out of touch you are or to minimise anything you say that they can't be ****ed with. The problem with the young ones is their emotional fragility stops you being able to return the insults. Otherwise you have to sit through their incessant teary insta posts or TikToks.

Jesuswasacarpenter

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Were you doing building stuff?
Gday mate
I am based in the Adelaide Hills.
Travelling Builder, have done building work in 4 states to date.
Got a new build in WA later this year, we are growing the hemp on the property, processing hemp on the property and then building a house out of it on the property, will be an amazing experience.

i'm glad cats were brought into the conversation. i will show a photo of mine

Kate the dog, passed away a couple of years ago, but I still have Smokey

Attachments

• 20161019_211357.jpg
    20161019_211357.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 20210505_165323.jpg
    20210505_165323.jpg
    774.3 KB · Views: 34

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
A few years back kids were calling everyone over 30 Boomers- you'd probably be considered a Boomer for calling someone a Boomer now. It's just a general insult to point out how out of touch you are or to minimise anything you say that they can't be ****ed with. The problem with the young ones is their emotional fragility stops you being able to return the insults. Otherwise you have to sit through their incessant teary insta posts or TikToks.
Young generation can’t even hang sh1t properly

Hey Boomer. pfft

What’s up Sh1t lips you F..k wit

Don’t upset them to much will put them off their smashed avocado 🥑 and almond milk latte

Nearly as soft as Dard Ball Get hands

Jesuswasacarpenter

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
You did well to get it up. Years back a friend looked into it and the legislation made it ridiculously difficult. Hemp is an incredible fibre.
Cheers.
That it is,
Fun fact ...did you know that If you build a house with a full external Hempcrete wall system 300 mm thick, you won't need to install any heating of cooling into that new home.
The police stuff and probity checks for growing and processing licence were ownerous., and the police I dealt with agreed
There is some fascinating stuff being done with the plant, the industry is only just getting going in Oz.

Gday mate
I am based in the Adelaide Hills.
Travelling Builder, have done building work in 4 states to date.
Got a new build in WA later this year, we are growing the hemp on the property, processing hemp on the property and then building a house out of it on the property, will be an amazing experience.

That sounds super environmental. Do you use the fibre in concrete or what do you do to process it?

Cheers.
That it is,
Fun fact ...did you know that If you build a house with a full external Hempcrete wall system 300 mm thick, you won't need to install any heating of cooling into that new home.
The police stuff and probity checks for growing and processing licence were ownerous., and the police I dealt with agreed
There is some fascinating stuff being done with the plant, the industry is only just getting going in Oz.

Just answered my last question.. I'm building a cabin and made it look cool by cladding in black tin.....wish I'd had some of that WeedCrete. I would have smoked it and not worried about the heat it generates.

Jesuswasacarpenter

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
That sounds super environmental. Do you use the fibre in concrete or what do you do to process it?
The fibre / bast ( bark) is not currently used, advanced manufacturing is still be delevoped ( there is a builder in WA who incorporates it into his Hempcrete walls.
I use the woody core which is called Hurd.
There are different ways to process it, mostly after retting it in the paddock you bale it and then decorticate it or decorticate it straight off the paddock wind rows this method requires much more expensive equipment which we don't have yet. Have to get it done by other people currently am looking at different things different people are doing to help us develop the most cost effective way for processing our own.
Australian ingenuity is alive and well from what I have seen😊

We’re farewelling the titular hound of the thread tomorrow. Going to spread her ashes in her favourite park on the hill overlooking the stream.

Maaaan she used to love pissing on that spot… 🥲

6D19A500-EFDF-4B7F-9765-006494266FC6.jpeg

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
May 19, 2013
DC56EEFA-D8CB-4FBF-85B1-7B6E307DF0C0.png
Couple of customers doggies

Back