Remove this Banner Ad

fa2.gif

Sep 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs
Get Kane Cornes and David King a debate show once a week and let Kane troll.

For footy content I'll watch the first 20 minutes of 360 on a monday, first crack, then whatever is posted on SEN and MMM youtube throughout the week. Used to watch everything on Fox... totally disinterested now.

Last edited:

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Fox Footy are utter crap. They just posted an article about umpires in Ballarat betting on games as if it happened yesterday...it was ten years ago!
To be pedantic this is actually 'FoxSports', but I agree and am somewhat disillusioned that their website has now evolved into mostly click-bait headlines and articles promoting believable nonsense with often 'the source' or related narrative being simply Twitter posts from a few Neville Nobody's..?

Mainly due to the demands of 24/7 content and outlets competing for attention and relevance, this is the sad reality of our modern media...

Last edited:

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Couldn't believe it. About the only decent show these days and it's nowhere to be seen.

Not like there'd be much to analyse after four gripping finals.
Best footy show on TV.

With no game on Sunday, they probably thought no one would tune in.
They were always goiing to show Best on Ground after the last game on a Saturday.

More reviews of classic games from the 70s 80s and 90s.

Gives those under 30 the chance to see some of the greatest performances and games in history with retrospectives from 1 commentator and a couple of the players involved

Wouldn't be an expensive exercise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vivy

Premium Platinum
Jul 31, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Pretty psyched to hear about Reiwoldt's massive 1 year extension and off season plans tonight.

Follow that up with another 45 minutes of cliches delivered by more players.

Don't think anything of note happened in the AFL world today so can't blame them

Read an article that says foxtel will supply their own commentary for each game no matter who is broadcasting. Just like the NRL I believe.

Hallelujah. No more Hame.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pre game:

screen-shot-2022-08-19-at-7-46-44-pm-png.1483407

Live at the game:

Fb4cjUiVsAAu1WR

Post game:

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 7.47.59 pm.png

Post post game:

831835_640x360_large_20220807103326.jpg

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
To be pedantic this is actually 'FoxSports', but I agree and am somewhat disillusioned that their website has now evolved into mostly click-bait headlines and articles promoting believable nonsense with often 'the source' or related narrative being simply Twitter posts from a few Neville Nobody's..?

Mainly due to the demands of 24/7 content and outlets competing for attention and relevance, this is the sad reality of our modern media...
Foxsports website has always been pretty much that style. Full of hysteria and hyperbolic nonsense. Been consciously avoiding it for years.

GoldbergsGold

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I disagree. It had its purpose.

You either have no money and settle with 3-4 games of free to air games a round.

Or pay money to get Foxtel and watch all games
I wasn't talking about its accessibility. My view was its production was behind Channel 9 or even Channel 10 standards.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Get Kane Cornes and David King a debate show once a week and let Kane troll.

For footy content I'll watch the first 20 minutes of 360 on a monday, first crack, then whatever is posted on SEN and MMM youtube throughout the week. Used to watch everything on Fox... totally disinterested now.

I'm the same. SEN clips, MMM clips and then I'll pick and choose a few minutes of 360, OTC if there's a good guest or if I'm extra interested in a certain footy topic that week.

Section226

All Australian
May 21, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Haven't watched AFL360 for ages.

So I decided to tune in tonight and watch the first segment before any interviews.

Lo and behold, BOTH Riewoldts.

Don't think I've changed channel quicker.

Now First Crack is gone, the only time I watch FoxFooty is when there's a game on to avoid the ads.

Sad state of affairs......

Lets Roar like '44

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Jordan Lewis giving his pre game comments.

Attachments

• D6612996-7DD8-45FD-8EAD-664FC74BBA40.jpeg
    D6612996-7DD8-45FD-8EAD-664FC74BBA40.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Back