The downfall of Fox Footy.

They don't even have their commentators at the grounds lol.

Essentially they want the identical deal to what Fox League have with the NRL.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lol why are they so keen to add something literally nobody asked for?
Their commentators are so so s**t, 7s aren't much chop themselves, but they are so much better than Fox's.
Any network that pays Dwayne Russell to commentate can GAGF as far as I'm concerned.

7s broadcast is much more clean and professional in every aspect. I can't stand watching Fox and them talking in the studio up until right on the bounce, gives the game no real feel at all.

YouBeauty

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2004
Bottomless Pit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol why are they so keen to add something literally nobody asked for?
Their commentators are so so s**t, 7s aren't much chop themselves, but they are so much better than Fox's.
Any network that pays Dwayne Russell to commentate can GAGF as far as I'm concerned.

7s broadcast is much more clean and professional in every aspect. I can't stand watching Fox and them talking in the studio up until right on the bounce, gives the game no real feel at all.
Yep 7s commentators far ahead and that's a low bar.

They don't even have their commentators at the grounds lol.

They're also going to ask to commentate whilst WFH...they feel it's no difference to now where they're just phoning it in from the studio.

YouBeauty

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2004
Bottomless Pit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure if on the couch or Friday night footy. We are missing Sara or Kath to ask these guys a bunch of random questions to fill time.

Attachments

• IMG_20220729_212056.jpg
    IMG_20220729_212056.jpg
    743 KB · Views: 60

Section226

All Australian
May 21, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Considering what has been said this week regarding 'that' camp concerning the Adelaide FC, I hope FoxFooty is thoughtful about who they have as sideline commentator for Saturday's Port v Richmond match.

The apology from the club is one thing.

The alleged comment hoping the player gets over it is not.

Pre game lyon, brown, nick R and buckley.

each time theres credit placed upon cwood and the coaches, they always give praise to buckley too.

pre game also, lyon asks them what they expect early. nick R says quick movement and ball to ground so as to avoid intercepts from may and lever.

nek minnut it doesnt happen. they owe us an apology

Mar 19, 2022
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How in the hell does Mark Ricciuto still have a job?!

Back