Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think it is worth mentioning at this point that anyone posting on Bigfooty that is supporting Hawthorn is obviously capable of making very rational decisions and discerning in regard to whom they interact with.

When you do however venture to another teams board, please remember that these poor devils do not have this same faculty and that hoping for any sort of meaningful commentary or debate will prove fruitless.

unnamed (32).gif

flinchfree

Premiership Player
Jan 30, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Indeed. That was my intent in getting his attention, whether or not it was the right approach. I do not see my post as a slight on GOHORCS, but rather, an invitation to initiate some discourse on the topic. What the last few posts has highlighted, though, is that there are too many ignorant people out there who really know jack about mental health and the strain it places on those affected - on both sides. Just seeing it as another bandwagon to jump on.

As for my original comment, I stand by it. There are so few who can really help. Government mental health services are purely designed for those who will admit to having a problem and submit themselves to a program. So many refuse to admit there is a problem, and things just spiral out of control until something truly dramatic (hopefully not tragic) occurs. There is so much to tell on this topic, but as you say, this is not the appropriate place.

For now, I do wish that people will think a little (myself included) before jumping to conclusions and posting s**t, particularly if they are just one of those PC bandwagoners.

FWIW, I believe GOHORCS will be able to see what is embedded in these posts, and possibly the only one here who can.

You're a self righteous git who doesn't know diddly outside your own limited back yard.....however large you think that is.
So perhaps stop telling everyone else what they should or shouldn't have opinion on, as though you've written the book on the subject.
If you knew anything of the condition at all you would understand how very many people have been touched by various mental illnesses and are perhaps more than a tad conversant with the suffering and the assorted industries that attempt to work with those afflicted.

But go on, tell us why you're the only one who should post on the subject or be pasted with your ridicule.

toomanysquibs

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2006
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Please guys don't ruin this thread by arguing in it.

I haven't enjoyed a serial drama like this one as much since they cancelled Dallas in the 1980s.

No-one could have scripted it. It's just so good, you can't believe the consistency of the LOLs.

And the gift keeps giving every time acolyte Watson and others place a foot inside their mouths.

For decades to come, losing to the scum will never seem as serious as it did pre James Hird in the coaches box.

I'd almost love to see a giant statue of him, syringe in hand, in a park somewhere with the words 'I didn't do it' etched into the base.

So please, don't ruin this wonderful thread by heading off topic.

Such fragile joys are a true rarity in life. We should embrace and enjoy this while it lasts.

I'm truly amazed Bruce is able to talk considering Hird is balls deep down his throat 24/7.
That's why he has to send emails not make phone calls

May 6, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He's got to contact Essendon via Twitter because they've blocked his email address/s and he can't email his diatribe. Same with AFL House and I imagine with most other people he's tagged in his rant.
Seriously though, can we get him a match day roll? Maybe dressed as Hawka, riding a seg-way with a megaphone? Or at very least, can we make him a mod here?

Edit: Not having a go at the mods here. I just think he would be an X factor, sort of like getting St Kilda FC to run an after school program.

Last edited:
Seariously though, can we get him a match day roll? Maybe dressed as Hawka, riding a seg-way with a megaphone? Or at very least, can we make him a mod here?
You don't want him modding in here

One would think that after all this time, Bruce Francis would say a little more than 'He is innocent'. What is it that he knows that proves WADA/CAS wrong? Say it often enough and hope people will believe it. Like Dank's "I can prove they are innocent" but never does.

Time for BF to STFU.

May 6, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
One would think that after all this time, Bruce Francis would say a little more than 'He is innocent'. What is it that he knows that proves WADA/CAS wrong? Say it often enough and hope people will believe it. Like Dank's "I can prove they are innocent" but never does.

Time for BF to STFU.
Oh please, lord baby Jesus, let it be Brucey who fired shots into Danks house.

Hong Kong Hawk

All Australian
Aug 1, 2015
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Brom
Seariously though, can we get him a match day roll? Maybe dressed as Hawka, riding a seg-way with a megaphone? Or at very least, can we make him a mod here?

Edit: Not having a go at the mods here. I just think he would be an X factor, sort of like getting St Kilda FC to run an after school program.
Always loved Hawka in the hovercraft at Waverley

Time for BF to STFU.
He occasionally calls it an "injustice". That seems to resonates with the halfwit Bomber fans who still want to believe his tales.

The truly dumb think he's onto something, others decided 2+ years ago that he was full of piss and wind.

The poor bloke's genuinely not right in the head.

However, the media should be giving him a wide berth. We can only suppose that the purchasing power of the Kool-Aid drinkers make it worthwhile. He's not even Rent-a-Quote, he's Rent-a-Loony...

Oh wow. That guy has really swallowed the Kool-aid. Unbelievable!
Must've missed out on the diluting with water part and just went ahead and chugged an entire bottle of Kool-Aid concentrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back