The drunk tank

So Dapper went to a new local brewery with a bunch of blokes that are going on the European bucks tour.

Just a heads up, in july 2017, this will most like;y be my favourite thread

Remember the time Boncer went out for light drinks with a mate and 3nded ip so drunk he isn't sur if he's lying down or standing up?

Boncer won't tomorow. :(
Jeez I bounced back from this spectacularly

I for one am fascinated by the amount of alcohol that can be consumed I a hour and how much funnier already brilliant at woody allen film become hilarious and it's only 6 30 fawlty

I love all yellow and by that I mean y'all it was just whicker to keep typing and not go back and fix it

New years Eve is amateurs night noel it belongs to serious booze houses butches and by that I emanating bitches but butches is inherently funmy

I djildnebet have installed tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I for one am fascinated by the amount of alcohol that can be consumed I a hour and how much funnier already brilliant at woody allen film become hilarious and it's only 6 30 fawlty

I love all yellow and by that I mean y'all it was just whicker to keep typing and not go back and fix it

New years Eve is amateurs night noel it belongs to serious booze houses butches and by that I emanating bitches but butches is inherently funmy

I djildnebet have installed tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Good whisky is wasted on types such as these. For shame.

Back