Review The Dumb, the Soft and the Ugly vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohhhh so trying your ass off but not performing is okay. Now how do we measure the heart of every player on our list for every game this season? Are we asking McGrath to give us his "analysis"??

The bottom line is exactly what I have said repeatedly...the musings of an ex-Geelong player who singled out an individual player (having apparently only seen him play in person one time this season) is merely a well timed cherry pick of an "analysis" and smells to high hell of an ulterior agenda here. Surely people can see that.

That we have spent 4 seconds on it..let alone several pages is silly.

Agenda thoughts. Jenkins recent bruised/cracked/broken/whatever rib injury, his tentative comeback from that, and the Club's information handling of the whole episode, was grasped by Vic media and reported with a thinly veiled undertone suggesting he was pain wimpish. As a big guy that will hover over Jenkins in Victoria.
Mine tinkit this is where McGrath's 'agenda' is coming from.

I think the fact that Mackay tackles harder than Jenkins says a hell of a lot about Jenkins.

Mackay doesnt have body sttrenght thats a given, but if you see how he is tackled and he gets straight up, seriously you can say he cant take punishment his size is his size but he does seem to have heart
Danger crunched him last week and no problems he didnt whinge he got straight up

Agenda thoughts. Jenkins recent bruised/cracked/broken/whatever rib injury, his tentative comeback from that, and the Club's information handling of the whole episode, was grasped by Vic media and reported with a thinly veiled undertone suggesting he was pain wimpish. As a big guy that will hover over Jenkins in Victoria.
Mine tinkit this is where McGrath's 'agenda' is coming from.

Possible--not ruling that out.

I also wonder if at one time JJ was part of whatever management/agent group that McGrath was associated with, etc...

I don't know enough about Australian sports agents/lawyers/reps but over this way that is always reason enough to cherry pick an opportune time to lay waste to someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back