Official Team Thread The East Side Hawks S23 Spectacular Team Thread - Congrats EJW and TFW dual BFF's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, yes; I was confused as to the reason we were both tagged in the same post; I now realize it was letting us know about the thread rather than anything we needed to do together/against each other.

Well you could do that if you wanted

I'm all for a throw down. Loser has to take the suspension when Mr Eagle screws up the team sheet next ;)

As the Utility my job is to fill a role when other players are unavailable. If one of those positions happens to be 'cozily seated on the bench' then I'll have to do my duty.

Happy Friday Hawks, how are we? I love you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still 0 Tackles. #softasamarshmallow

That was one of the lowest scores ever for the Wonders. Just shows the mids gave the defence the day off.

Untitled.png WONDERS WANDER WAYWARDLY WHILE WINNING HAWKS HIT HARMONIC HEIGHTS

WEST COAST:
The East Side Hawks premiership quest is hitting warp speed after the Hawk's 24 point victory Sunday evening. Captain The Filth Wizard was delighted with his troops, "Yeah-Nah a few weeks ago I challenged the playing group to deliver on their obvious potential and even though we lost last week there has been a ruthless mindset shared amongst all 20 Hawks <PULLS OUT CIGAR>, I love it when a plan comes together."

Webster's dictionary has not invented a term sufficient to explain the season put together by Loonerty (31d) his All SFA chances started as a tremor but is now a 10.1 on the Richter Scale.

Billy Ocean once sang "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" he was obviously singing about Milera2Betts with the last two goals of the game, extinguishing any hope of a Wonders fightback. Mr Eagle (17d, 1g) and Agent93 (16d, 1g) also got reward for effort.

brahj and larrikin continued their good partnership up forward with 2 goals apiece. Wunderkid @EltonJohnsWig was a tackling machine with 6 bonecrunchers.

WONDERS 0 1 4 2 5 2 7 2 44
HAWKS 2 3 5 4 6 6 10 8 68

GOALS: Milera2Betts , brahj 2, larrikin 2 , Agent93 1 , boncer34 1, @MrEagle 1
BEST: Loonerty , Milera2Betts , Elton Johns Wig , Agent93 , brahj, larrikin

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back