Official Team Thread The East Side Hawks S24 Team Thread - Best And Fairest Monday 15th Jan, 6.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course not.
Somewhere around Wednesday when the drama was unfolding I said to myself "We're going to lose this weekend, and I'm going to have a s**t game", and there it was.

You guys may as well start calling me Baba Vanga now.

Somewhere around Wednesday when the drama was unfolding I said to myself "We're going to lose this weekend, and I'm going to have a s**t game", and there it was.

You guys may as well start calling me Baba Vanga now.

Ha ha. You and me both.

O
Egga! Pick a number.
oh, I just assumed I was too s**t to get a number.

I guess i’ll take the number of my favourite ever north melbourne player - the guy who was unlucky not to be named Shinboner of the Century: Lance Picioane #25.

Look out competition!

O

oh, I just assumed I was too s**t to get a number.

I guess i’ll take the number of my favourite ever north melbourne player - the guy who was unlucky not to be named Shinboner of the Century: Lance Picioane #25.

Look out competition!

All yours.

Hi friends

giphy.gif

I feel like we should have some sort of ceremony since our newest recruit has been running around with a blank jumper for the entire season.

We did put a zero on him but only because it was the closest thing we had to an egg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BEST POSTING SIDE

BEST QOOTY SIDE.

DID LOL

Whoda thunk it.
Best off the field does actually mean best on it...

Something real special about this group lads

Enjoy the ride

First Hawks team to win ten games since S16, first Hawks minor premiers since then too.

We've been in the wilderness a long time, despite a prelim two seasons back.

Great game guys. I on the other hand had one of my worst for the season. Maybe I should be dropped for the finals campaign, since you can obviously still win easily without me. :p

Not a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back