Official Team Thread The East Side Hawks S24 Team Thread - Best And Fairest Monday 15th Jan, 6.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

4 posts?

im-on-fire-1000x1000.png

I was sure I put a list of numbers down. I probably wrote it when my internet was messed up and it never actually posted.

I'll pick #11, if possible, The Filth Wizard, please and thank you.

You've made Agent93 a very happy man.

(Also, yours).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spook is so round his belt size is the equator.

No?

I'll be in my bunk.

I actually start my fitness regime today after an extensive winter in the paddock.

I knew your memory wasn't that good, but to forget your last 149 games is a new level!

Jesus, that went quickly. I couldn't even remember if I had 100 up :oops:

I knew that tgrs was as a much heralded recruit, but the multi-likes?

The best clubman award is sewn up already, methinks :)

On to the Roys at Brunswick Junction this week which I reckon has always been one of the more enjoyable match threads to get involved in​

Definitely must have been on something when I wrote this, I regret writing such mildly nice things...these half pints are truly the worst incarnation of the Roys I've ever seen.

Loonerty for enjoyments sake it's probably worth just skipping this match thread altogether and take the rest of the week off mate

I'd just like to quickly thank WaLkEr_ThE_StAr who despite being a couple of weeks out has asked for a release to take a spot on field elsewhere which has been granted as we've been unable to squeeze him on to the team sheet so far this season. He's been a fixture at East Side for a long time and I'd like to personally wish him the best of luck in his future endeavours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back