Official Team Thread The East Side Hawks S25 Team Thread - BEST AND FAIREST - 7PM AEST TONIGHT!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Random stat we missed:

In week 2 of the finals last season larrikin passed boncer34 in overall games played to move to 8th on the all-time list, and

In week 3 of the finals last season larrikin moved to 1st overall for games played as a Hawk.

You're an issue I need to work through.
29388-04kft_coltuch_50ct_2_w_tissues1-(1).png

Random stat we missed:

In week 2 of the finals last season larrikin passed boncer34 in overall games played to move to 8th on the all-time list, and

In week 3 of the finals last season larrikin moved to 1st overall for games played as a Hawk.
What a bloke

Gather round fellow Hawkies for a gent, ninety-three, is about to show you something. It has often popped up in my three years in the colours that we were represented to the SFA by a swirl, a topography map, and the much loved and historic MS paint splatter.

In round 1 we donned our history and the original blue and gold colours of the club, and we were guided by the topography map to a 48 point victory over the Gumbies.

In round 2 we move forward, looking westward towards our foes. We bring new hope to the return of the empire of the Hawks. We leave the rest behind.

O2R4ldZ.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on. Let me get this straight. We lost the Sterge EKA puppet to early technology based retirement, and replaced him with a rookie who thinks Sterge is his nemesis?

Correct.

Man we just cannot beat the Bombers lately.

As long as we keep beating everybody else with some consistency I can handle it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back