Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Back by popular demand.
upload_2018-11-2_17-46-17.jpeg
This Saturday we will be running our second Country Cup Sweep for the year. To gain entry simply provide the best answer to one of my highly challenging questions.

Elton Johns Wig will be back providing write ups for each race and RodneyDangerfield will be providing expert tips.

the-elders-mt-wycheproof-cup-at-wycheproof-racecourse-on-november-04-picture-id870028032

State of the art facilities, huge fields and some of the finest fashions north of Glenrowan will ensure a great day for the whole family.

Back by popular demand.
View attachment 580841
This Saturday we will be running our second Country Cup Sweep for the year. To gain entry simply provide the best answer to one of my highly challenging questions.

Elton Johns Wig will be back providing write ups for each race and RodneyDangerfield will be providing expert tips.

the-elders-mt-wycheproof-cup-at-wycheproof-racecourse-on-november-04-picture-id870028032

State of the art facilities, huge fields and some of the finest fashions north of Glenrowan will ensure a great day for the whole family.
assuming as a club patron we get VIP access

Wycheproof is s**t. Their big claims to fame is having the world's smallest mountain and having the train line run through the middle of town. The lawn bowl green is okay at best. Best thing to come out of the joint is Mervyn Keane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would ask you to host fashion on the fields but I'm not sure the people are ready
You may be right so I have decided to tone down my flamboyant fashion style; hows this for race-day classy,
you want me I know it
upload_2018-11-2_20-25-17.png

Yes because you are SOOO good at it.
Who asked you? Last I saw, your idea of fashion was to melt garbage bags and smear the molten plastic over your genitals.

It’s not fashion.

Who asked you? Last I saw, your idea of fashion was to melt garbage bags and smear the molten plastic over your genitals.

It’s not fashion.
It's clearly the future of fashion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back