Multiplat The Elders Scrolls Online

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll get this if, and only if, they bring back the line 'Khajiit has no time for you'

Is anyone else's download going painfully slow? :( Been downloading for 24 hours now and I'm still stuck with 9gb left. In this time a 10gb Rift update downloaded in a couple of hours.

Sitting on 85kb/sec at the moment. Urgh

EDIT: I also have a spare key for whoever's first.

Is anyone else's download going painfully slow? :( Been downloading for 24 hours now and I'm still stuck with 9gb left. In this time a 10gb Rift update downloaded in a couple of hours.

Sitting on 85kb/sec at the moment. Urgh

EDIT: I also have a spare key for whoever's first.
Might be a problem on your end. Mines hovering between about 500-750kb/s and has 15gb left still (been going maybe 3 hours). Still... bloody big file, hope it's done by the time I wake up.

Is anyone going to get this? Comes out this week.

Got it on PC. Pre-ordered online. Not sure how long I'll be playing it. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun MMO. I think it'll have a good lifespan too, it's just not as Elder Scrolls as I was hoping.

Feels more like if WoW raped TES and had a baby which was 60/40-WoW/TES.

Very interested, but will read reviews and wait. The monthly fee makes it a risky buy in my eyes.

I don't think it comes out on PS4 for a couple more months, so the good thing is I can wait for the dust to settle and all the reviews to drop before I decide if I get it. Cautiously optimistic though, the beta was quite enjoyable, although I think since I'm not used to a keyboard control scheme it took away from my experience a bit.

Part of the early access. One of the smoothest launches to a game I've been a part of. Will be really tested when it does officially release but it's been a good start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smooth first day, really enjoying it so far. Few bugs here and there but overall pretty good although lots of people saying there's progression halting bugs.

Good guild to help with leveling and crafting downundergaming.com or message me in-game to get an invite "Crit".

The biggest thing i dont like is theres no cross faction grouping.

Smooth first day, really enjoying it so far. Few bugs here and there but overall pretty good although lots of people saying there's progression halting bugs.

Good guild to help with leveling and crafting downundergaming.com or message me in-game to get an invite "Crit".

The biggest thing i dont like is theres no cross faction grouping.

What faction are you in? if we were in different factions are we still able to trade through the guild? Might pm you for an invite when servers are back up.

What faction are you in? if we were in different factions are we still able to trade through the guild? Might pm you for an invite when servers are back up.

Aldmeri faction, guilds are cross faction and i believe anyone can use the guild stores or guild bank. The one im in is a mix of factions

Not too bad so far, having fun with it. No real grinding quests so far, which is good.

Too bad the servers are down, quite a serious bug occurred for some people where they logged in and were in someone elses account, lots of inventories and banks have been looted, more than likely they will reload a backup from the earlier maintenance.

Wow that's a pretty major bug. I'm in the Ebonheart Pact and my character's name is Skathe Twiceborn. Given multiple guilds are a think a BF guild seems like a nice idea. Then again if they roll back too far I might not have a character. :eek:

10169363_636487329761345_1701649143_n.jpg

Just finished first run of Grotto as a healer. No wipes, pretty proud.

Enjoying this a hell of a lot more than I thought I would. Glad I upgraded my PC recently.

Screenshot.jpg

Would love to play this game but I simply don't have the time to be playing it to the extent that it'd be worth the monthly cost.
Also the coolest thing about Elders Scroll games were the awesome mods. I assume mods would be unusable in an mmo.
I will have to live vicariously through you guys until it becomes ftp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back