News & Events The End of the World is Nigh. Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this related to the free hat movement?

latest

My grand dad was a masonic... my bro and I made fun about it, mum told us off for laughing about it, comparing it to the Simpsons episodes with silly rituals and hazing.

When we asked her well what did they really do? Her reply...

"none of your business!"

How informative, mum.

This guy is the grandson of a 32nd degree mason, like your buddies GG

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/v0bm1/as_the_grandson_of_a_32nd_degree_mason_let_me/

I also PM'd the guy about it, just asking to go further

In relation to:

"My Grandfather told me this... and I find it very... un-scientific... and I'd really rather not post it, but I'll put it out there. Do not fear 12/21/2012. Whoever "they" are, they WANT you to fear it. It will be some sort of spiritual shift. Free yourself from electronics, alcohol, smokes... all mind altering substances (especially on that day, if not before). You will need your full attention that day. (Again... probably the most 'belief' oriented thing I have.)"

He replied:

It pertains to a concept I am struggling to articulate now. A manner of thought. A mode of attention. Normally, when we think about attenuating on something, you think of a sharp focus. What I am talking about is going in the opposite direction. Expansive focus. But, focusing in an expansive manner is inhibited by the influence of the materials I spoke about. Thus, the shift to which I refer is such: As our world continues to rationalize that a world wide police state rising, we will continue to see the reasons behind this have very much to do with this line of thinking we are ignoring, and the more issues become apparent, the more who will embrace this method of thought. So, what I was saying was, mayans/hindus/masons/alchemists/many mythologies have seen that this would occur, and while it might not necessarily have been on 12/21/2012 that is the marking point of this cognitive shift, it is in the general place in motion (time) that we will start to see it come into play.... and this will cause great change, as we are currently studdering in stoicicity, unsure how to move appropriately in what we call "forward" "evolution" or "change". In the science of philosophy it is called an "Eschalogical Time" or a "Renaissance". Through various mythos, it is called the Apocalypse, the Rapture, Ragnarock, The Kali Yuga, Judgement Day, The Reckoning, or even Tarmon Gai'don.

more...

Think of 12/21/2012 as an educated guess. That certain elements will be coming into fruition around this time. It is not an exact time as those who can attain visions and try to quantify these understandings cannot perceive specific points in the future at will. More, they get the general picture of how this thing, reality, works and, on top of that, get some sort of symbolistic hint towards future possibilities. By putting these hints together, shamans, wiccans, mayans, freemasons, psychonauts, buddhists, hindus... spiritual beings: have sensed that this static age, one even predicted in science, would result in a breaking of the world. How gentle this breaking occurs is up to the world, but change must, and will, come.

What form will it take? Entropy. Systems breaking faster than we can fix them. Economic collapse is a good example, but as atheism rises, we see a spiritual collapse on the way as well, and that is probably our biggest issue. It's not to call atheists evil, it's just to say that to assume that consciousness/the mind is not a mechanism of the cosmos is going to cost humanity(Life). Why? In a nut shell, athiests are seeking individual purpose, at an extreme in some regards, regardless of how that purpose relates to the undifferentiated whole they think does not exist. This general disconnect will cause spiritual collapse and some very dangerous forms of anarchy.

So what will result? Either a technocratic dark age or 'heaven on earth'.

Now, this could be just the nudge humanity needs. It might be that someone somwhere is egging this fear on in hopes that the natural system will rebound and pop out a messiah for us. Or, maybe they are egging on fear for us to realize we are our own messiahs and that we must save ourselves. Or, it might be that someone out there is trying to make this a technocratic dark age. Can't really say. That's the problem in secret societies: even those at the 32nd degree aren't going to be privvy to the full picture. But, what I can say, is that it will depend on people like you to make the internal change that will allow this to be a peaceful shift instead of a Ragnarok. Cause, either way, shits hitting the fan. And what enternal change do you need to make? How does one fight? Seek Enlightenment.

So, you're part of the way there? I suppose. I mean, generally, we always are, but that's another story.

Mods don't lock for the love of God

If we can have a thread about shitting in a bottle, we can have a thread about freemasonry - which is shitting in a bottle with more pageantry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A black felluh asked me around a campfire in the middle of the desert, what if there was a group of people that came here from another galaxy as refugees, but they had no infrastructure to maintain or develop further, the technology that got them here. What if generation after generation they make small steps in building the infrastructure for the technology they once had, so they could get back to where they come from. What if that's the answer to this madness? Then he handed me this dried native flower and told me to chew slowly and relax, enjoy the ride threw the universe.

Then he lead me to tent full of naked ladies and I never got to find out if he was fair dinkum or not.

I just don't think governments, banks, corporations or people in general would be smart and coordinated enough to pull it off. It's better than the 2012 apocalypse theory though. As your title suggests, these type of things come up regularly. I think people want to believe that they'll live through a time of great change.

Not much info there tonight, sorry. Not enough surely to suddenly find myself committed suicide. I have heard other stuff, but often 'they' BS you to keep you away and protect themselves, deliberately release false info even thru the media, to keep the sniffer dogs averted. Tell people some stuff knowing they'll go blab thinking they're like onto something, feeling 'special', so that certain things get out there (truth and lies both).

I wonder if conspiracy theorists will ever see the irony in comments like these.

Inb4 no WW3 breaks out.

I love how vague these predictions always are.

"Oh, the EU and the Euro are a hot topic these days, let's predict that something to do with them will happen at some point and then if literally anything does happen, we can say how well informed we are and then pin it all on the Jews."

What if I were a relatively wealthy individual,let's say 'Gina' wealthy.
I had vast interests in technology,military,aeronautics and also had friends very high up in business and government worldwide.
Although I have been very fortunate in life and business,I'd been privvy to information about which way the Elite was heading.
So I decide to kidnap all family members and financial beneficiaries of the Heads of this Global Elite.
I make sure that in doing so I and these kidnapped can't be traced and take them to an isolated bunker far from the reaches of rescue.
I then threaten each Head of this elite that if they don't relinquish all money power etc I will end their bloodline and in turn end any power they thought they had anyway.
If they didn't I'd also advise them that any property they owned and all of the holdings of their wealth would be destroyed immediately upon their resisting.
I would tell them that the world and all it's resources and riches are no longer theirs and if they didn't comply with my demands I would firstly broadcast to the world the castration of eldest sons and daughters then slowly work my way down the family tree.
I am untraceable I am undetectable.
What do you say?.

Last edited:
What if I were a relatively wealthy individual,let's say 'Gina' wealthy.
I had vast interests in technology,military,aeronautics and also had friends very high up in business and government worldwide.
Although I have been very fortunate in life and business,I'd been privvy to information about which way the Elite was heading.
So I decide to kidnap all family members and financial beneficiaries of the Heads of this Global Elite.
I make sure that in doing so I and these kidnapped can't be traced and take them to an isolated bunker far from the reaches of rescue.
I then threaten each Head of this elite that if they don't relinquish all money power etc I will end their bloodline and in turn end any power they thought they had anyway.
If they didn't I'd also advise them that any property they owned and all of the holdings of their wealth would be destroyed immediately upon their resisting.
I would tell them that the world and all it's resources and riches are no longer theirs and if they didn't comply with my demands I would firstly broadcast to the world the castration of eldest sons and daughters then slowly work my way down the family tree.
I am untraceable I am undetectable.
What do you say?.
Too much effort. Just stick to internet posting and dodgy YouTube vids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back