News & Events The End of the World is Nigh. Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trip to Coscos, stock up on hard liquor, drugs, and corned beef

More a Milo, Disprin & Beef Jerky kinda guy.

If Russia keep carrying on and start ww3 with America will we see conscription temporarily return

Um....Has anyone ever explained to you, how a nuclear war goes?

Not alot of time left for conscription.

no pain no gain. everyones going to learn some very hard lessons over the next few decades before it settles down. Out of the ashes will rise religon, a religon based on the science of whats happening now, applied to try and stop it repeating.

You know that some where in the Andromeda system, a family of aliens is sitting down in front of TV watching the reality Tv show that is us trying to break the cycle.

Well are all doomed.

64908459.jpg

The clocks ticking, and were in time on in the last quarter. Most of you lemmings will just continue sweating it out to pay the man and then one day you'll realize the things you placed importance in were completely irrelevant. Tick tick tick...

The clocks ticking, and were in time on in the last quarter. Most of you lemmings will just continue sweating it out to pay the man and then one day you'll realize the things you placed importance in were completely irrelevant. Tick tick tick...

unlike all the other nutters on BF, at least you're actually doing something with your paranoia. how's that bunker coming along? do you think your posts about the bunker might give "them" an idea where it is?

unlike all the other nutters on BF, at least you're actually doing something with your paranoia. how's that bunker coming along? do you think your posts about the bunker might give "them" an idea where it is?
Bunkers starting to get depth. Reality is the one world government that's coming in will push for a cashless society. That's so they can monitor all your movement and spending. theyre also talking about putting gps tracking in every new car to "assist police" in 20 years, you won't have one moment that the man doesn't know about. They'll know where you are, what you're doing, with who you're doing it and what you're buying and watching. My bunker will be a welcome oasis in a world of matrix controlled blinker living.

awww man! i was totally digging your "4 blood moons this year!" type stuff. it's a bit disappointing you're now just regurgitating the NWO stuff every man and his crazy dog is into :(

Bunkers starting to get depth. Reality is the one world government that's coming in will push for a cashless society. That's so they can monitor all your movement and spending. theyre also talking about putting gps tracking in every new car to "assist police" in 20 years, you won't have one moment that the man doesn't know about. They'll know where you are, what you're doing, with who you're doing it and what you're buying and watching. My bunker will be a welcome oasis in a world of matrix controlled blinker living.

1984-NSA-Spying-George-Orwell-Not-a-guide.jpg

awww man! i was totally digging your "4 blood moons this year!" type stuff. it's a bit disappointing you're now just regurgitating the NWO stuff every man and his crazy dog is into :(
I'm not now at all. I'm part scripture/prophecy, part being aware of what's going on and part aware in a spirit level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankyou re the cashless thing. Everyones like "cashless is easier". Stop and think for a sec ffs

10- then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back