News & Events The End of the World is Nigh. Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

10- then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven".

A doggies flag was definitely a sign.;)o_O

yeah, coz none of that has ever happened before.
Agreed

But then throw in this thought.

In thousands of years. Technology crept at snails pace - then. In the last 120 years we've seen

Motors
Telephone
TV
Radio
Cars
Aeroplane
Electricity
Sewage
Refrigeration
Modern medicine

Did man suddenly after thousand and thousands of years unlock a secret knowledge kernel that unlocked everything else? No. God - - higher power- ) has set the wheels in motion to bring about the prophecy that is laid out. He has unlocked technology to hasten the return and eventual demise of this planet. In order for the prophecy to be fulfilled - with a one world goverbment - there needs to be technology for things like a cashless society and constant survelance and tracking. The earthquakes wars and famines are one sign. Add the technology and the governments of the world - look st the new union between Persia (Iran) - and MOG (Russia) then read Ezekiel 38
And 39.

You will see this all unfold. And wish you were in my bunker.

Agreed

In thousands of years. Technology crept at snails pace - then. In the last 120 years we've seen

Motors
Telephone
TV
Radio
Cars
Aeroplane
Electricity
Sewage
Refrigeration
Modern medicine

Did man suddenly after thousand and thousands of years unlock a secret knowledge kernel that unlocked everything else? No. God - - higher power- ) has set the wheels in motion to bring about the prophecy that is laid out. He has unlocked technology to hasten the return and eventual demise of this planet. In order for the prophecy to be fulfilled - with a one world goverbment - there needs to be technology for things like a cashless society and constant survelance and tracking. The earthquakes wars and famines are one sign. Add the technology and the governments of the world - look st the new union between Persia (Iran) - and MOG (Russia) then read Ezekiel 38
And 39.

gubbermint

Agreed

Motors
Telephone
TV
Radio
Cars
Aeroplane
Electricity
Sewage
Refrigeration
Modern medicine

And 39.

will there be a banjo?

Bunkers starting to get depth. Reality is the one world government that's coming in will push for a cashless society. That's so they can monitor all your movement and spending. theyre also talking about putting gps tracking in every new car to "assist police" in 20 years, you won't have one moment that the man doesn't know about. They'll know where you are, what you're doing, with who you're doing it and what you're buying and watching. My bunker will be a welcome oasis in a world of matrix controlled blinker living.
I feel sorry for the government agent who gets tasked with watching my life. They're going to get very bored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP meant to say....the end of the world as we know it....more than.....the end of it all, extinction.

well, other than the bulldogs winning the flag i'm not sure your freemason buddies really came through with the goods.

and to be fair, i feel there's a bit of an attempted re-write going on here ;)

I've heard that sometime next year WW3 will commence....

I feel sorry for the government agent who gets tasked with watching my life. They're going to get very bored.
I'll become an expert bow and arrow hunter and star picking the campaigners off one by one. I'll feed them to my pigs (that I'll be running deep in the Tasmanian Forrest, my pigging dogs and ill use some of their human flesh for yabby bait. The bones will be ground down and used as marrow for the garden.

Freemasons think they're in the know, but they're actually illuminaties lackeys. They're the s**t kickers who'll be the first to go.

is there an ultimate text which outlines exactly how all these powerful players are ranked against each other? it's really difficult trying to keep track of anyone except the jews, and that's only because they've already been barcoded.

I'll become an expert bow and arrow hunter and star picking the campaigners off one by one. I'll feed them to my pigs (that I'll be running deep in the Tasmanian Forrest, my pigging dogs and ill use some of their human flesh for yabby bait. The bones will be ground down and used as marrow for the garden.
So are you expecting the "campaigners" to be regular visitors to deep in the Tasmanian forest, or are you planning to do quite a lot of travel and transport?

So are you expecting the "campaigners" to be regular visitors to deep in the Tasmanian forest, or are you planning to do quite a lot of travel and transport?

and is he actually going to own his own land or is squatting the plan? coz if he owns it, the land titles office will know where he is. and i hear they're just a front for the rockefellers.

and is he actually going to own his own land or is squatting the plan? coz if he owns it, the land titles office will know where he is. and i hear they're just a front for the rockefellers.
WIll own it - via an extensive created identity. The Rockefellers are indeed big players, the Jews are indeed chosen. Not barcoded yet. I won't be tracking the campaigners. I'll be picking them off when they come sniffing around my bunker.

WIll own it - via an extensive created identity. The Rockefellers are indeed big players, the Jews are indeed chosen. Not barcoded yet. I won't be tracking the campaigners. I'll be picking them off when they come sniffing around my bunker.
I expect you're going to be quite disappointed when it sinks in that they don't actually give a s**t about you or your bunker.

how does your bow and arrow go vs stealth aircraft @ 40,000 or your average tank? i hope your arrows have depleted uranium strapped to their points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back