News & Events The End of the World is Nigh. Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Catsmaninamerica is

A) a professional surfer with the ear of politicians and celebrities
B) an Oscar award winning actor with the ear of politicians and celebrities
C) a Grammy award winning artist who has the ear of celebrities and politicians
D) a retired Australian politician who has the ear of celebrities and politicians
E) a casting director who can help young college women make $1000 to $5000 per day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catsmaninamerica is

A) a professional surfer with the ear of politicians and celebrities
B) an Oscar award winning actor with the ear of politicians and celebrities
C) a Grammy award winning artist who has the ear of celebrities and politicians
D) a retired Australian politician who has the ear of celebrities and politicians
E) a casting director who can help young college women make $1000 to $5000 per day

Collecting politician & celebrities ears seems like a pretty creepy hobby to me.o_O

For instance....

GG.exe is really?

a. A serial killer on the run
b. A semi-retired doctor who works in a totally unrelated industry now like sales
c. A titan of industry who made his millions and spends all his time on the internet and assing about
d. A person who faked his own death and fled for anonymity
e. A semi-retired millionaire doctor who is also a serial killer on the run who faked his own death and fled for anonymity and spends all his time now on the internet and assing about.
I'll go with all options.

Ok....

Am I

A). A bogan that was born and grew up in Kelmscott. Escaped to the North due to a relationship with a FIFO.

B) A girl that was born in a hippie commune down south and came to the big smoke as a teen. Became a single mum and is considering returning to the lifestyle.

C) A girl that was born into a rich family but due to abuse left her family and never spoke to them again.

D) A girl who grew up with her Dad , a depressive controlling freak and endured a narcissist for a mother . Had a few emotionally abusive relationships , got pregnant and has raised an amazing child despite so many obstacles.

E) A girl that got into drugs , sex and a bit of crime before becoming a Christian.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back