The Endgame - Round 23 Preview/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've crunched the numbers...If Brodie Smith scores below 95 tomorrow and Lycett doesnt go 150+ my colleague is gonna win SC!!!! (currently third)....assuming 1st and 2nd both VC'd Grundy. Can't see Adelaide players scoring great assuming they get pumped by the Dogs

My GF opponent in one league (nfi how I made a GF)is projected at mid 2,800's
Thought that would be exceptional, but it seems every man and his dog are going 2,700+.
Some people are going to record an all time PB and still go down in their GF matchups.
Has anyone ever won the weekly with 3,000+?

Thought that would be exceptional, but it seems every man and his dog are going 2,700+.
Some people are going to record an all time PB and still go down in their GF matchups.
With Gawn as captain I reckon 3000 will be broken by someone

With Gawn as captain I reckon 3000 will be broken by someone

Must be a real chance.
But enough about that, the real story is your colleague!
They’re in with a big chance of taking it out if that’s the scenario they’re looking at :thumbsu:
Wonder if they’ll sweat the games or try and avoid following it and just let it unfold.
Either way, they’ll be like a cat on a hot tin roof. Hope they get it. Great effort.

I've crunched the numbers...If Brodie Smith scores below 95 tomorrow and Lycett doesnt go 150+ my colleague is gonna win SC!!!! (currently third)....assuming 1st and 2nd both VC'd Grundy. Can't see Adelaide players scoring great assuming they get pumped by the Dogs

Your colleague at Champion_Data ?? You campaigners literally rubbing it in about rigging SC for your own financial gain now. GTFO.

Yes, 3000 has been broken a few times.

Some absolute monster scores floating around this week.

Nothing like giving everyone some hope that next year will be there year.

Naturally I managed to f up the only trade I had left.

Was going to trade billings to Marshall but decided to trade Ziebell to Marshall. That trade cost me 6 points but trading Ziebell instead of billings cost me 60!!!!

Projecting 2805. It’s been one of those years since the byes........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it wasn't already confirmed, Mitch Little Bitch Duncan makes my never again list of potential POD's. Soft as butter. At least I don't have Cunnington tho :p
No Gawn and you're Goooorrrrn
Big day that one. Monster scores coming up and looks like anyone top 10ish can win it. Will be some large score variance coming up.

If you have BOTH of JPK and Cameron you can GAGFed

13/1746 C

Projected 2728, which amazingly is probably not even par around here.
Going to run with sexy robbie over sheeds 75 and hope he has a sexy day out.

I think I have my GF wrapped up now barring any major disasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back