The Endgame - Round 23 Preview/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question, if I have the emergency on Young (who didn’t play) but also on Dunkley so I can get Gawns score as my VC, will I be given the 0 from Young or Dunkleys score?

Question, if I have the emergency on Young (who didn’t play) but also on Dunkley so I can get Gawns score as my VC, will I be given the 0 from Young or Dunkleys score?
Why would you recieve a score from a non playing player? You will get Dunkley's.

2020/14 C

This is some sort of sick joke isn't it.
It's the fantasy football version of that one really nice drive you hit on the golf course. It'll stick in your memeory and get you to come back next year for a whole pile more pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1769/13 (c). I don't know how I feel about these rounds where everyone goes massive because there's going to be people who have their highest scores ever but lose cashie GFs or not really go anywhere in rank because everyone went off so you don't really feel good about it.

Dunkley, Macrae, Bont, Laird, Brouch
KOTD Houligull, Neale
Sexy Robbie, Fyfe

As an aside, the person who gave me a complete beating in main cashie PF last week stands to lose GF by around 200 points and literally all of their PODs against me who went off last week have failed to ton up. SC is a ******* cruel mistress

1769/13 (c). I don't know how I feel about these rounds where everyone goes massive because there's going to be people who have their highest scores ever but lose cashie GFs or not really go anywhere in rank because everyone went off so you don't really feel good about it.

Dunkley, Macrae, Bont, Laird, Brouch
KOTD Houligull, Neale
Sexy Robbie, Fyfe

As an aside, the person who gave me a complete beating in main cashie PF last week stands to lose GF by around 200 points and literally all of their PODs against me who went off last week have failed to ton up. SC is a ******* cruel mistress
Even though im scoring like a champ not sure im going to take the leap i need to finish top 1k.
Currently in 1514th spot

Even though im scoring like a champ not sure im going to take the leap i need to finish top 1k.
Currently in 1514th spot
You'll be relying on a few of the people around you to have donuts or carrying a collection of spuds like Heeney + Billings + Goldy + campaignerington to make ground but I reckon cracking the 1k might be a stretch given most of the players who went nuclear (Gawndy, Danger, Cripps, Whitfield) are pretty commonly owned. This is what I mean though, you could get 2800 and you might barely move. It's a bit underwhelming.

Good luck though :moustache:

You'll be relying on a few of the people around you to have donuts or carrying a collection of spuds like Heeney + Billings + Goldy + campaignerington to make ground but I reckon cracking the 1k might be a stretch given most of the players who went nuclear (Gawndy, Danger, Cripps, Whitfield) are pretty commonly owned. This is what I mean though, you could get 2800 and you might barely move. It's a bit underwhelming.

Good luck though :moustache:
Think i need premos whom i dont have, having poor games today

Bonts
Crouch x2
Gray
Walters
Zorko
Martin

So my cashie GF comes down to the following: My 414pts vs his Bont/Neale/Laird/Mundy.

Normally you’d think he’d be favourite, but I reckon will be VERY close

So my cashie GF comes down to the following: My 414pts vs his Bont/Neale/Laird/Mundy.

Normally you’d think he’d be favourite, but I reckon will be VERY close
Might come down to where Mundy plays. Oh and whether Bont goes humongous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back