The Endgame - Round 23 Preview/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aah, had missed that Greene is out.
But had expected it tbh, his body has struggled to hold up under prolonged mid stints in the past.
Shame, been scoring so well, will have to cop whatever *stick Cameron and stopgap Jordy Roughead churn out now.

Aah, had missed that Greene is out.
But had expected it tbh, his body has struggled to hold up under prolonged mid stints in the past.
Shame, been scoring so well, will have to cop whatever fu**stick Cameron and stopgap Jordy Roughead churn out now.
That could work out OK

It has been a long season

tumblr_plpeyxwTMH1vjy21go5_250.jpg

Grand Final week.

Cameron / Hawkins could go 150 or 50.
Win or lose you a game.
Cameron in with my last trade. Reckon it's not too big risk as if he gets 50 he's replacing Gray who only got 55 last week. I'm behind the eight ball in Div 7 GF which means I've got to take a punt somewhere.

How the fu** did you win an AFL Fantasy weekly?

View attachment 732059
Bahahahaha

Just wanted to make sure lol. I know there's partial lock out sometimes with it (when there's Thursday night games), so was just checking how it worked for trading. First year doing it and first time I've had to think about trading during the round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ignorance is bliss - and that was the secret to his winning :p
Also, you never see him around anymore because he took the prize and spent it all at once!
Spent what? The prize is a footy, a $100 AFL shop voucher (purchased stickers and teddies for my niece and nephews lol) and an AFL Live Pass voucher (which I get for free anyway since I'm with Telstra, my brother will enjoy it next season though) 😂 I also won a bye round, not the greatest achievement. But hey, I'll take it!

I probably spent a few hours total doing my AF team at the start of the year and I spend 5 minutes trading every week, I'm ranked 1400. Then I spend hours and hours on SC and on here with you legends, where I'm ranked 3600. Seriously considering making the switch to AF next year though, sick to death of CD, there's no method with scoring at all these days

26 playing (or 27 if Bewley makes the cut) this week. Cover on every line and I can safely loophole M8 and F6 (with Rocky and Gray playing the final game)

Hoping for a decent end to the season, would love a jump back into the top 3000

Seriously considering making the switch to AF next year though, sick to death of CD, there's no method with scoring at all these days
Correct, it's gotten farcical.
i'm in the same boat. the AF scoring system is kinda s**t but at least its predictable and explainable so you can plan for it.
SC has become a random number generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back