The Endgame - Round 23 Preview/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a farq up way to finish the year. Kents are scoring PBs with 2700+ scores and still dropping rank. Talk about a slap to the face.

2676 sees me finish on a wimp to 847 overall. The last minute decision to swap Gray>Westoff costing me a 630 finish. Although I’ve had a great year, the final 6 weeks have been really disappointing slipping from 41st. Paid little attention in last 3 weeks tbh.

Congratulations to rest on strong finishes and scores. It certainly is a marathon.

RD6 was a tough time. Final rank 3524.

OArc5VP.png

Also great effort from all the boys in div4, not a bad final ranking.

BFpYH5L.png

Reckon Gawn/Grundy will be 750k next year

700-odd and 690-odd, at a guess, but depends on the multiplier. Would assume 5.4 for the time being.

2620 and dropped 538 spots to 1755. Not often would i say that a 2600+ score is s**t but that is s**t. Lost 8 of 10 GFs.

Goldy shat the bed against Gawn and Captain Macrae didn't live up to his lofty scoring standards. Thank * this year is over.

2702 for one out of three GF wins. Goldy Merret Walters and Boak were all uniques going into my cash league GF and all failed miserably.

Finished the year at 898 which I’m not upset about seeing as I started so poorly.

Paid * all attention to SC all week and somehow managed a 2850+

Finished up 158th overall, rate that.

Pretty sure that's the highest score I've ever managed.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2621 and dropped ~800 spots to end the season at 4491th overall

My terrible starting side (ranked 86,316 in rd1) forced me to trade like a derp to try fix it and make up ground. It worked for a while (ranked 1033 in rd16), but dropped off after missing too many studs

Grats to those who had good results!

ps. waiting for the year review thread so we can laugh at each others trades...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back