The Endgame - Round 23 Preview/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RD6 was a tough time. Final rank 3524.

OArc5VP.png

Also great effort from all the boys in div4, not a bad final ranking.

BFpYH5L.png

Solid come back.
30k > 10k over the byes!

Bloke coming first into last round dropped to 3rd. Stiff.
Looking at the team, potentially had westhoff on the bench and boak on field costing them the win :eek:
How dirty would you be? Wonder if there was any deal cutting going into the round?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bloke coming first into last round dropped to 3rd. Stiff.
Looking at the team, potentially had westhoff on the bench and boak on field costing them the win :eek:

Yep, he had the fwd E on Westhoff. I'm going to stop crying about starting unsexy Robbie over Westhoff now. Merrett's low D/E on Friday night is just as culpable IMO. Congrats on the top3 finish sledbomber you were terribly unlucky not to win overall.

e.JPG

Finished 72nd overall.

Very happy with that. Peaked at 11th and didn't drop out of the top 100 after I broke in.

No trades since Round 18/19 really was a killer in the end.

Thanks to everyone who took their time to give quality advice throughout the year. See y'all in 7 months :rainbow:

scored 2569 which saw me drop 560 spots to 1326.....pretty pleased with that ranking and lots learnt this year. Been a pleasure picking all your brains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished with my highest ranking across 15+ years of SC, breaking the Top 150 to sit 147th overall. :thumbsu:

The second and third weeks of finals hurt my overall chances as I slid from 76th to 166th. In retrospect, I shouldn't have held onto J.Kelly during his injury in hope of him coming back, as I had to trade him out first week of finals when he didn't, but that was due to the fact I only had one trade left and didn't want to use it on him when it looked like he was only a week or two away.

As is the stupid nature of SC with leagues vs overall, funnily enough I didn't win one of my 8 leagues, with my team posting some of it's worst two scores across the second and third weeks of finals, as explained above.

On top of that, trading Kelly > Bont instead of Treloar saw me miss out on 100+ points across the three weeks. Trading Daniel > Mundy was a wasted trade, and purely done to make me money to fund a ROB > Gawn trade. I also brought in a cheap Sloane (at the expense of Worpel) despite him being on my never again list, which he will now be put back on.

All in all, happy with how I faired across the season, and looking forward to building on my progress next year. :moustache:

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 12.30.55 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 12.31.58 pm.png

2,817 was a pretty handy finish (would have beaten either Grand Finalists in my main league where I bombed out in Prelim :mad:). Utterly flogged my opponent in another league by about 700 pts, so, to be fair, I may have been in the wrong division there.

My 2019 story is one of missed rookies and never being QUITE good enough. Weak cash generation hindered buying top-flight premos early enough. I did hold trades pretty well early days so arguably I would have done better in finals with more carnage. Accelerated through the byes well.

Finished up ranked 7,248. Comfortable, OK, passable, not something to crow about, well short of a PB.

7986, nothing spectacular, more disappointed I got bundled out of both my league finals by essentially one late season decision to finally bring in Lachie Neale who was copping more attention instead of TreLOLor who seemed to be hitting form.

Change that decision and I'm in both GF's and would have lost, but won some coin for the place.

The disappointment is soothed this morning by learning Seagull didn't make the AA squad for a year of little more than chip gathering.
:cool:

7986, nothing spectacular, more disappointed I got bundled out of both my league finals by essentially one late season decision to finally bring in Lachie Neale who was copping more attention instead of TreLOLor who seemed to be hitting form.

Change that decision and I'm in both GF's and would have lost, but won some coin for the place.

The disappointment is soothed this morning by learning Seagull didn't make the AA squad for a year of little more than chip gathering.
:cool:

Houli did though.

Andrew Birch thoughts?

2774 gray and boak robbed me of a 2800...bloody campaigners.

Season ending 3458 l think its my best yet.
I was about 27k at the start of the byes .Been a pretty good second half of the year.

Thanks for the laughs campaigners hope to see many of you kents next season.

So, 2,959 was only good enough for 57th for the week for my daughter. She had her hopes up for some cash, but wasn't to be!

For me, 2,587 saw me finish 5,399th overall. Thanks for the banter, chat and assistance throughout the year everyone. I don't post as much as some on here, but I really enjoy the way everyone gets on in this forum.

Look forward to the 2020 planning...….you with me vast ?

So, 2,959 was only good enough for 57th for the week for my daughter. She had her hopes up for some cash, but wasn't to be!

For me, 2,587 saw me finish 5,399th overall. Thanks for the banter, chat and assistance throughout the year everyone. I don't post as much as some on here, but I really enjoy the way everyone gets on in this forum.

Look forward to the 2020 planning...….you with me vast ?

Way ahead of ya been doing it for months now :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back