Streaming The English -Western - Prime

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished it now. Every episode worth watching. And some well directed scenes whether intimate or action. I liked that they didn't feel the need to show you everything. Sometimes it's better to let the audience fill in with their imagination.

I did wonder why

Cornelia and Ely couldn't go off and have a happy life together.

Last edited:
Finished it now. Every episode worth watching. And some well directed scenes whether intimate or action. I liked that they didn't feel the need to show you everything. Sometimes it's better to let the audience fill in with their imagination.

I did wonder why

Cornelius and Ely couldn't go off and have a happy life together.
I just don’t think he would have got too far back out of the State let alone back to England. Those last 20 minutes I had dust in my eyes or something.

Last edited:
I just don’t think he would have got to far back out of the State let alone back to England. Those last 20 minutes I had dust in my eyes or something.

Once Cornelia's mission was accomplished she was free. She didn't want to go back to England because of her bad memories. But I thought the point was that 'home' was what was in their hearts, and home would be together. It felt like the sheriff imposed their separation.

Call me a romantic fool but my alternative ending was that Cornelia and Ely would find a few acres, bury their momentos to set their past behind them. Then grow wheat, cows and chickens with a dozen Pawnee adoptee kids.

I finally got around to watching this after forgetting about it.

What a terrific show. Such high quality and the performances were top notch.

The cinematography was something else.

Go watch it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back