Prediction The entirely arbitrary and pointless Luke Jackson posterity circlejerk

What will Luke Jackson become

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also we can trade Preuss. We got him for stuff all, play him for another year or 2 and we could trade him for more value than we got him for. No reason we couldn't go to GWS next year and get a pick in the 30s for him.

I know this isn't the point of the thread, but you weren't wrong there...!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played with confidence I hadn't seen from him before. Usually looks a little indecisive at times but took control in the 3rd qtr.

Can't wait for Jacko to claim the rising star in controversial circumstances over a proven mid and then request a trade back to WA just like Hoges.

In a cruel twist of irony, he bombs out back in WA, requests a trade to GWS and wins the next 2 flags with them as an understudy to Braydon Preuss and teaming up with Hogan to create a dynamic pairing inside 50.

His intensity was awesome. And he improves so much every time he plays.

One thing I noticed was he was getting ground balls so often with ease and often went backwards to a defender to distribute. Most of the time that was the right option and what a ruckman should do. But there were a few times he could have just grabbed it and ran with it in space and burned the oppo. He'll have that confidence soon and people will really strat to notice.

Better than reasonable, I'd have him favourite. What he is doing is more impressive than anything any 21 and under mid is doing.
Powell is kinda already one of Norf's best players. Two horse race.

Back