No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be barracking for the filth ..... what Essendope did and will never acknowledge, how the AFL and every journo sucking on its teat treats them ..... oh so brave .... grinds me so much that all I want is to see them lose lose lose lose and then lose some more.

Cheats should never prosper ..... * is a stain on all things Australian .... their pricing on a day that is dedicated to our fallen heroes is a disgrace. To try and recoup their loses from a systematic doping regime and deny average income AFL loving families the ability to salute those that gave their lives so we can cherish the freedom we take for granted everyday makes me wish the drug scandal made the club fold.

Utter, utter disgrace on so many levels.
Leading spokesman for the Carlton Football Club right here!!

I will be barracking for the filth ..... what Essendope did and will never acknowledge, how the AFL and every journo sucking on its teat treats them ..... oh so brave .... grinds me so much that all I want is to see them lose lose lose lose and then lose some more.

Cheats should never prosper ..... * is a stain on all things Australian .... their pricing on a day that is dedicated to our fallen heroes is a disgrace. To try and recoup their loses from a systematic doping regime and deny average income AFL loving families the ability to salute those that gave their lives so we can cherish the freedom we take for granted everyday makes me wish the drug scandal made the club fold.

Well said.

Sorry, just saw everyone saying "and mine" and replied, before I read the original post. I didn't mean to make light of such sentiment in the original post, which I also agree with, just to make a joke. Quoted already. Just thought I would explain my faux pas.

Last edited:

Well said. It shames our fallen heroes to have the drug cheats called brave. They are not brave, they cheated to try and win. They are without honour and should have been stripped of the ANZAC day game for the rest of history!

C-N6qclV0AE8yUF.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with all you've said.

But I think you've pretty much confirmed you're not Andy Maher or Luke Darcy

Look I hate this piece of s**t club more than most people they rile me up like no other (ask my poor wife) But please can we just have some respect for the day for what it is. I couldn't care if it was Brisbane vs Port Adelaide this day is about sacrifice and paying respect to those who made the ultimate sacrifice plus these 2 teams were the originators so lets just hope for a contest that pays respect to those that fell.

I also think it is disgraceful that they are allowed to represent our fallen heroes and am surprised that the RSL has not brought this up.
As for the price of tickets, they are still available on the Ticketek website. When was the last time this happened?

The AFL and it's community are a disgrace for allowing this game to continue with the stained club involved.....corrupt organisation just trying to not the lose the mighty dollar!

Look I hate this piece of s**t club more than most people they rile me up like no other (ask my poor wife) But please can we just have some respect for the day for what it is. I couldn't care if it was Brisbane vs Port Adelaide this day is about sacrifice and paying respect to those who made the ultimate sacrifice plus these 2 teams were the originators so lets just hope for a contest that pays respect to those that fell.
On this day... * Essendon* and * the AFL for playing a team that thinks that they have to cheat to succeed on a day dedicated to the brave ANZACs who gave everything for honesty and freedom in Australia. That the media is all over Essendon as brave is an insult to those brave men who really did sacrifice their all for us! Essendon have sacrificed nothing over the last 24 years and they are still being called "brave" in the media... they are ******* cowards!

So... once again... * Essendon*. They are not brave, they are not honourable... they are serial cheats who demean everything about today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back