Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hepel must have been on drugs not to have seen that coming. Ran right past the ball and straight into Hodge.
Hodge beat him to the ball, ran through him like it was nothing too

Not to worry, I'm sure the Dopers' doctor has something for that
You mean the doctor that was at the club before, during and after the doping scandal? The one that has claimed he ‘didn’t do nothing, anyhow’ and is innocent because he wrote one letter that was never delivered? That doctor?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean the doctor that was at the club before, during and after the doping scandal? The one that has claimed he ‘didn’t do nothing, anyhow’ and is innocent because he wrote one letter that was never delivered? That doctor?

Yeah that one

The same one who also happens to be a former Hawthorn footballer :(

Last edited:
His teeth match the club's ethos.
Can someone tap heppell on the shoulder and remind him he doesn't live in leongatha anymore and to start actually looking like the captain of a professional football club. Personally I couldn't take the leadership advice from someone who looks like a hobo, the dreads went out of fashion a while back anyway, stuck in a decade old time warp.

Can someone tap heppell on the shoulder and remind him he doesn't live in leongatha anymore and to start actually looking like the captain of a professional football club. Personally I couldn't take the leadership advice from someone who looks like a hobo, the dreads went out of fashion a while back anyway, stuck in a decade old time warp.

I think the fact that he remained at such a disgusting organisation and likely misled or lied to people who were investigating a doping regime say more about his lack of leadership skills than his hair and beard.

Ben Stratton spent last year looking like the Demons mascot and this year has the rattiest mullet you have ever seen. Do you think players don't respect him and won't listen up because of his hair?

I think the fact that he remained at such a disgusting organisation and likely misled or lied to people who were investigating a doping regime say more about his lack of leadership skills than his hair and beard.

Ben Stratton spent last year looking like the Demons mascot and this year has the rattiest mullet you have ever seen. Do you think players don't respect him and won't listen up because of his hair?
I genuinely think Stratts has the mullet for laughs, him and Dimma have a competition going on I reckon. Bit different to heppell who probably rates his look. A lot of people get judged on outside perspective and when your the face of the club you have to at least make an effort to look the part. Shave the beard, trim the dreads or both imo.

Herald Sun doing their best to rehabilitate the image of the disgraced Bomber Thompson and papering over the drugs scandal in the process.
Some of us won’t be sucked in. Ever.

Yes it was a pathetic interview. Self serving tripe.
Like a Fox News - Trump interview.
Pathetic Michael Warner.

Why would Warner want to do an interview without any substance (no pun intended), merely dwelling upon how sad Bomber Thompson feels?
If he's going to interview him, at least be honest about it and ask some obvious and proper questions.

Apparently Warner's next assignment is an interview in the Fiji hospital with John Nikolic.
"Do you feel sad about getting caught with 12 tonnes of cocaine on your boat"?

Last edited:
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...f-unprofessional-conduct-20180705-p4zpry.html

Another doctor in this saga.

Had abnormal hormone results in 3 out of 7 blood tests and didn’t follow it up....hmmm.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Absolutely disgraceful.

In 1998 Dr Willcourt was convicted in the US of "lewd and dissolute" conduct after exposing himself to a police officer in Nevada.

And this just proves once again that ‘whatever it takes’ means Essendon sort out people with absolutely no moral fibre to execute this deceit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back