Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...f-unprofessional-conduct-20180705-p4zpry.html

Another doctor in this saga.

Had abnormal hormone results in 3 out of 7 blood tests and didn’t follow it up....hmmm.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Absolutely disgraceful.

In 1998 Dr Willcourt was convicted in the US of "lewd and dissolute" conduct after exposing himself to a police officer in Nevada.

And this just proves once again that ‘whatever it takes’ means Essendon sort out people with absolutely no moral fibre to execute this deceit.

Disgraceful is him receiving a pitiful $7000 fine and being allowed to continue practicing.

Disgraceful is players receiving this information

“Despite the blood test results revealing abnormal hormone results in three players Dr Willcourt failed to follow these up directly, even after marking “alert” on one result and finding another was “terrible”.

And yet still not a single player has broken ranks. Quite frankly they deserve whatever the long term outcomes may be

I'm tipping the "study of players" was conducted to help establish the financials for James & David.
Test results would help confirm potential revenue streams and provide sufficient collateral for presentations to potential investors...you know, like Essendon board members.

Probably idiot Essendrug supporters on our board this week.
campaigners.

Have already had a couple. * fans make me long for the sensible discussions we have with Handbaggers.

To the handful of Essenscum fans trying to pick fights with a few Hawks fans at the end of the game today - I hope that loss burned you deeply. You are true filth - just like the criminal cabal you support.

I hope the majority of scum fans posting in our preview thread (some were really polite and courteous and discussed footy well) are lurking in this thread.

View attachment 537764

He who laughs last.

Days like today remind me how much shame Kevin Sheedy carries into every room he enters.

It wasn't just this, he mentored James Hird as well.

I hope he enjoyed the game today, watching that stain of a club get snuffed once more, before the real business starts.

Yep and can’t wait for Tird’s next media update - he’s dreaming if he thinks that this group of scum players will be delivering silverware anytime soon

This is one of those stains that shall not be forgotten for the next 100 years, no matter how hard they , The AFL or the broadcaster of the game tries, if it means I’m alone in bringing it up every time anything positive happens, then I shall go at it alone!!!!
Fancy that hey?? When a club try to getaway with cheating on their competitors but got caught red handed !! Yes mr. Goddard, someone will most definitely make a movie about this one day!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one of those stains that shall not be forgotten for the next 100 years, no matter how hard they , The AFL or the broadcaster of the game tries, if it means I’m alone in bringing it up every time anything positive happens, then I shall go at it alone!!!!
Fancy that hey?? When a club try to getaway with cheating on their competitors but got caught red handed !! Yes mr. Goddard, someone will most definitely make a movie about this one day!!!!
While hawthorn exist, you will never be alone in hating Essendon and remembering their cheating.

Side by side we walk. Together we shall remember them.
In the flutter of the butterfly's wing, in the haunting call of the curlew, in the orange glow of the setting sun, in the morning rush to catch the early train, we shall remember them. And then tell them we remember.

The number of people that can't read....

If you test positive on match day for an illegal substance it is classed as performance enhancing even if it isn't

You could basically smoke a joint before the game and they'd call it a PED

So one bloke getting caught partying too hard before a game equals systematic drug cheating involving an unknown number of offsite injections?

The number of people that can't read....

If you test positive on match day for an illegal substance it is classed as performance enhancing even if it isn't

You could basically smoke a joint before the game and they'd call it a PED

So one bloke getting caught partying too hard before a game equals systematic drug cheating involving an unknown number of offsite injections?
They live in Bizzaro World..
WpPTF9.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back