Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always thought that the ASADA should be the one stop actual shop for medicines and supplements. All Clubs/Sporting Teams/Individuals should get their meds/supps/whatevers directly from them. Then there isn't an issue.
Supplements aren’t even medicine. In theory any way. But they can be dangerous. The industry is poorly regulated and it’s easy to order stuff from os.

I think the Drug saga is still having an affect, players are just playing for the cheque, doing podcasts, investing etc.... Jobe telling them to prepare for life after footy, while good advice, was telling of how he felt after being shafted. No club spirit much since the shafting of the saga. Not saying players shouldn't invest etc but no club spirit visible and I think that has a lot to do with the saga.
Saga? Hmmmm 🤔

saga
/ˈsɑːɡə/
noun
a long story of heroic achievement

Stick to 'scandal' you doping supporting scum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found the thread quite uninspiring - it’s like they are resigned to being perennial pre season grand finalists

I found the fact that they have separate threads up to fire everyone from the coach, the recruiter, the line coaches to the bathroom janitor was quite a satisfactory level of salt. :D

I am now questioning whether getting Shiel was a mistake and drafting McGrath was a mistake.
Shiel no, McGrath a monumental fu** up, given Mcgluggage & Taranto will be thrice the players.

******* dodo....
Yeah then we can merge with someone and become a good side that wins flags ;)
Thanks scum you make BF fun

I've always thought that the ASADA should be the one stop actual shop for medicines and supplements. All Clubs/Sporting Teams/Individuals should get their meds/supps/whatevers directly from them. Then there isn't an issue.

ASADA and AIS stance is supplements dont actually do much at all, and are all a giant risk so recommend against taking them.

They have a list of supplements which are safe.

Shayna was promoting a supplement not on the list.

So incredibly dumb. May get 2 years. Should get 4 years.

ASADA and AIS stance is supplements dont actually do much at all, and are all a giant risk so recommend against taking them.

They have a list of supplements which are safe.

Shayna was promoting a supplement not on the list.

So incredibly dumb. May get 2 years. Should get 4 years.
Supplements can only address dietary shortcomings. Anything that does more than that will have consequences.

If you need further context to gauge this timeline, then try this:

Jarryd Roughead, Lance Franklin & Jordan Lewis had not been drafted, Spider Everitt won the Peter Crimmins Medal and Donald McDonald ended the year as Hawthorn's coach!!!

I don't visit the bomber's board very often, but when I do, I'm always struck by the irony of their "Delusional pearlers" thread. Chock full of the truth
about their s**t football club as seen through the eyes of opposition supporter posts, reposted in their thread, and labeled as delusional. No wonder they all wanted to save Hird. A more delusional bunch would be hard to find. My last appearance there (that I noticed) was when I suggested on the main board that Impey was a better performed player than Heppell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back