jiphoc

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2008
Buddy's Ego
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
My understanding was the drug was not legal more so than the drug being illegal. Aren't the rules stated that unless it is ASADA approved it is illegal?

If this is true then the story click bait

Agent Smith

BigFooty Oracle
May 7, 2011
The Matrix
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Oh look, the drug pigs are back in the news again with another “we woz escapegoated!” Story.

May it never end. 😂

Weren't they whingeing that they didn't know what they took, only that it was 'legal'? Now they're saying the stuff they didn't know what they were taking was only made illegal the day before they... 'self reported'. ;)

Sounds legit. I assume this is Robbo from the HUN leading the case for the defence? Did he mention the vibe, or Mabo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned Ryerson

Future Captain
Sep 23, 2012
Punxsutawney, PA
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Weren't they whingeing that they didn't know what they took, only that it was 'legal'? Now they're saying the stuff they didn't know what they were taking was only made illegal the day before they... 'self reported'. ;)

Sounds legit. I assume this is Robbo from the HUN leading the case for the defence? Did he mention the vibe, or Mabo?
Yup - watch all the * supporters defence leap from ‘you couldn’t even prove that they took TB4’ to ‘the TB4 they took wasn’t even banned!’.

Cyrillic

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Wow, they just keep on peeling off the band aid just as there is a sign of some healing and then, bam, the full stink is uncovered again, burning once again until another band aid is applied for later removal. The issue for them is that they keep forgetting the disinfectant.

Rinse and repeat. Love it

Argy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My understanding was the drug was not legal more so than the drug being illegal. Aren't the rules stated that unless it is ASADA approved it is illegal?

If this is true then the story click bait
Absolutely. The drug wasn’t even approved for human use at the time. It’s pretty silly to try to pretend they were blindsided.

Top Bottom