Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread exists to protect the innocent from tyranny. If it protects just one child from injecting or supporting Essendon then it has done its job.

oh and fu** the hypocrites at the herald scum.
Do you wear a cape to work Brishawk?

This thread exists to protect the innocent from tyranny. If it protects just one child from injecting or supporting Essendon then it has done its job.

oh and fu** the hypocrites at the herald scum.

Tyrant definition: a cruel and oppressive ruler. For mine this is overstating. Morally challenged and wilfully negligent fits better for me.

Protecting the players from their willingness to do as they are told... that has great merit.

The day everyone involved comes clean and admits what they did, is the day this thread can cease to hold them to account. Until then the lying c0nts can rot in their unplausible denial.

PS You are not forced to read it.

Well said B&G. The Essendon players should know, as we all should, what was put into their bodies. For me this is what matters and an excellent reason for this thread.

This thread lives as there has been no justice.
Hirdy got a million dollar jaunt to study in France till it all blew over.
The players got paid and eventually received payouts to swan about for 12 months and then keep quiet.
Essendon got pick 1.
The powers to be at AFL house enabled a cover up.
The media continue to call it a 'supplement scandal' not blatant systematic cheating. Fake news.
This thread should burn brightly forever to highlight one of the biggest cover ups in Australian sporting history.
Justice defined: based on, or behaving according to what is morally right and fair.
Morality defined: principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behaviour.

So, in your idea of getting things “right“, the money paid to Hird and the Essendon players while they were out of the sport would have to be given back...
I see what you are trying to do... to ensure that negative behaviour does not prosper.

But you lost me at Fake News... more info would help.

Hmmmm. Essenjection sympathiser.

This was the reason for my last comment. You are questioning my allegiance to the Hawks and inferring that I approve of the injections. Get Stuffed You Knob.

How about asking me why I questioned the reason for this thread before slighting me, you twat (that goes for each person who liked his comment).

My Reason: I am very much invested in the Hawthorn Club as a group with whom I can be proud of supporting. I’d also hope that my fellow supporters have the same positive intent. I rarely read this thread but when I do I see a lot of Unbridled written bashing for the sake of written bashing. It is ugly, unnecessary, and has nothing to do with doping.

If this thread is about holding up a light against corrupt practices and keeping young footballers who are susceptible to the influence of a coach / club that holds their careers in their hands, then great. Call it “Dopers get Shafted”, or something better.

Set your sights on new targets / clubs while pushing for transparency from Essendon.

Be the light.

Last edited:
Tyrant definition: a cruel and oppressive ruler. For mine this is overstating. Morally challenged and wilfully negligent fits better for me.

Protecting the players from their willingness to do as they are told... that has great merit.

Well said B&G. The Essendon players should know, as we all should, what was put into their bodies. For me this is what matters and an excellent reason for this thread.

Justice defined: based on, or behaving according to what is morally right and fair.
Morality defined: principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behaviour.

So, in your idea of getting things “right“, the money paid to Hird and the Essendon players while they were out of the sport would have to be given back...
I see what you are trying to do... to ensure that negative behaviour does not prosper.

But you lost me at Fake News... more info would help.

This was the reason for my last comment. You are questioning my allegiance to the Hawks and inferring that I approve of the injections. Get Stuffed You Knob.

How about asking me why I questioned the reason for this thread before slighting me, you twat (that goes for each person who liked his comment).

My Reason: I am very much invested in the Hawthorn Club as a group with whom I can be proud of supporting. I’d also hope that my fellow supporters have the same positive intent. I rarely read this thread but when I do I see a lot of Unbridled written bashing for the sake of written bashing. It is ugly, unnecessary, and has nothing to do with doping.

If this thread is about holding up a light against corrupt practices and keeping young footballers who are susceptible to the influence of a coach / club that holds their careers in their hands, then great. Call it “Dopers get Shafted”, or something better.

Set your sights on new targets / clubs while pushing for transparency from Essendon.

Be the light.
We understand your reasons. We disagree.

Also, your suggested title would suggest something unfair happened to the dopers. They didn’t get punished sufficiently in my view but it is hardly unfair on them.

Mack Horton cheerleaders in the media are the very same people who run with “the Essendon players don’t know what they had injected into them”.

Astonishing really.

We understand your reasons. We disagree.

Also, your suggested title would suggest something unfair happened to the dopers. They didn’t get punished sufficiently in my view but it is hardly unfair on them.

Thank you for acknowledging my reasons and your well put reply.
The Title of this thread is my issue. It singles out one group.
My suggested title of, ”Dopers get Shafted“, was based on Samuel L. Jackson as Shaft as as PI. It seemed to fit.

Last edited:
Thank you for acknowledging my reasons and your well put reply.
The Title of this thread is my issue. It singles out one group.
My suggested title of, ”Dopers get Shafted“, was based on Samuel L. Jackson as Shaft as as PI. It seemed to fit.

Reads like you think the drug taking cheats got hard done by. Second favorite team by chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thread.

It's like an insight into the court of public opinion.

If I had my way I'd kill the club...

Then revive it so I could kill it again.
Just enjoy when their members drop off, enjoy when the media changes guard and scrutinizes them, enjoy when they make Richmond's era of shitness seem insignificant but most of all enjoy their slow death.

Just enjoy when their members drop off, enjoy when the media changes guard and scrutinizes them, enjoy when they make Richmond's era of shitness seem insignificant but most of all enjoy their slow death.
In the meantime I will have to soothe myself with the 5,658 and counting tally of days since Essendrug last won a final...

Reads like you think the drug taking cheats got hard done by. Second favorite team by chance?
Oh shy.te. Now I am in for it... My 2nd favourite team is Geelong. I go to a few of their games with a mate. He calls Guthrie “the butcher”! It fits.

Quote “Reads like you think the drug taking cheats got hard done by“.
My Answer: Sort of. If you were Brendon Lee, who was Pick 78 in the draft, a long way from being selected in the AFL team and struggling to be retained on an AFL list, would you have said No to being a part of a program that almost every other player is doing. Players you want to be like. Players you respect. Brendon took the banned peptide Thymosin beta-4 and incurred the suspension.

Maybe you would have said No. Maybe I would have said No. Do you think badly of Brendon? I understand his decision.
Was he done hard by: Hell Yes.

Last edited:
The irony of this thread being based on Essendon is that they are now the least likely club to drug cheat.

Consider: almost all involved at Essendon have been removed and those left would jump at the mention of drug in-proprietary.
——-x
Aside: I love that Dodo is in control of recruiting at Essendon, even if he did take Mosie :mad:-( ). Dodo seems like he will make Essendon an average team for ever.
-—--x

Without doubt keep pushing for information on what happened in 2010.

But new things happen every day. Don’t limit your talents

Last edited:
Good thread.
It's like an insight into the court of public opinion.
If I had my way I'd kill the club...
Then revive it so I could kill it again.
This is not a court of public opinion.
Public opinion is based on a reasonable cross section of a persons peers.
Your peers have people from 17 other clubs.

Essendon as a team is flawed. You don’t have to wish their demise... it is certain. I don’t see the need to kick them.

Why enjoy 60,000+ Supports and hundreds of thousands of interested people (wives and kids) in Essendon being unhappy.
Result: they all change sports. They go to A-league. Or Rugby. Or Tennis. Or Hockey. Or Gymnastics. Or, Basketball, Or Dance, Or Karate, Or Athletics, Or Swimming, or other things like Music, or etc.

Negative theory say: the one left wins

“I have changed my opinion, I now agree with you.... let’s hope that the membership of Essendon drops off and the people who once loved our game go to other sports.... thereby making us the winners of what is left.“

:tonguewink:

Last edited:
Oh shy.te. Now I am in for it... My 2nd favourite team is Geelong. I go to a few of their games with a mate. He calls Guthrie “the butcher”! It fits.

My Answer: Sort of. If you were Brendon Lee, who was Pick 78 in the draft, a long way from being selected in the AFL team and struggling to be retained on an AFL list, would you have said No to being a part of a program that almost every other player is doing. Players you want to be like. Players you respect. Brendon took the banned peptide Thymosin beta-4 and incurred the suspension.

Maybe you would have said No. Maybe I would have said No. Do you think badly of Brendon? I understand his decision.
Was Brendan educated by the AFL about how he was to conduct himself as a professional footballer regarding taking ANY medicine?

Did Brendan ignore that?

Did Brendan come forward at any stage to spill the beans on the whole program?

Based on doing the wrong thing, being caught and then not coming clean and admitting his involement in the whole mess Brendan got less than the punishment he deserved. Isn't it supposed to be a four year ban after taking performance enhancing drugs?

If he had come clean and spilled the beans then his punishment should have been lessend I reckon.

Couldn't even read your post. Carry on your drug loving forgiveness crusade. There's a Chinese doper you should feel sorry for too.

No, that's called part of being an adult. Not a child, not a sheep but an adult.

People do it quite often.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back