Remove this Banner Ad

It never ends.
Best part of the article was

Jobe thinks he was robbed of the Brownlow

Jobes Dad thinks he was robbed of the Brownlow

The club doctor thinks he was robbed of the Brownlow

The Club chairman thinks he was robbed of the Brownlow

The club coach thinks he was robbed of the Brownlow

Yep checks out, all impartial and totally fair judges.

Hird weighs in. Of course he does.

Trump levels of delusion!!!

Sory not reading the Essendone Bugle - gave up on that decades ago.

But did, James HIrd's dad also get another run?
And what about that nutter that kept the delusion going with the know-it-all-i'll-show-them word salad? Bruce something

Fair warning this is the most delusional article i have EVER read and the victim complex from a drug cheat is through the ******* roof.

Just a reminder that their drug program that had no effect and was perfectly fine:
* Had them performing the best they had in over a decade, and were undefeated before we smacked the pants off them.
* saw a bunch of their players pile on the muscle in a very short amount of time. Jobe and Hurley notably
* All players involved in the program have since played like absolute crap

I know correlation doesn't equal causation - but holy *, the way they shot up and down the ladder in perfect alignment with that drug program is a little hard to ignore.

I know correlation doesn't equal causation - but holy fu**, the way they shot up and down the ladder in perfect alignment with that drug program is a little hard to ignore.

What's also hard to ignore is the evidence relied upon by WADA and the CAS which confirmed that multiple players had signs of TB4 in their B samples and that players had confirmed taking some kind of thymosin just not specifically TB4. I mean WADA and CAS don't just ban players on a hunch. Funny that 90% of Bombres folk I come across conveniently ignore these facts.

I love that this just keeps going.

This article below from Nick McKenzie in 2013 has never been taken down, and for good reason.

It spells out the complicit nature of their attempts to circumvent the drug code, and their subsequent failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a reminder that their drug program that had no effect and was perfectly fine:
* Had them performing the best they had in over a decade, and were undefeated before we smacked the pants off them.
* saw a bunch of their players pile on the muscle in a very short amount of time. Jobe and Hurley notably
* All players involved in the program have since played like absolute crap

I know correlation doesn't equal causation - but holy fu**, the way they shot up and down the ladder in perfect alignment with that drug program is a little hard to ignore.
and Ben Johnson still thinks he is the 1988 Olympic 100m Gold Medallist

I hope for balance they asked Ben McDevitt whether he thinks the same.

IF,

EFC or related parties came out with evidence to previous clubs (GFC) or players using the same drugs or techniques then this would have value.

If they came out and admitted they were caught out by the rule and regulation changes after 2013 (?) with the introduction of S.0 - that they accidentally cheated due to old information and poor administration - I'd probably have forgiven them.

That they continue to deny any wrong-doing is reason to continue the hate.

AcademicOptimisticAxolotl-max-1mb.gif

If they were smart they'd shut up about it and it might go away (unless one of us brings it up)
But nope they've got to moan and groan about it over and over and over. Which is good as it gives us all a chance to point and laugh at how ridiculous they are.

Love that Fox Sports is doing the doco also. Outside of Sam Newman the most full-throated defenders and apologists for the Bombres during the whole scandal were found in the News Ltd fold - none bigger than Slobbo himself. This will be the most slanted documentary imaginable and will definitely be awash with the 'so brave' narrative. Count me out - this won't even be good for laughing at the clowns all over again because it will be so horrifically skewed.

If you were not sure who to support in the GF, this should make the choice easier (not referring to the late brother obviously).

What the s**t is this?

Representing 34 drug cheats in a game that has nothing to do with them?

Maybe Max Gawn will dedicate the win to bald &/or tall people? Or maybe to Italy - I heard he likes Italian food...

If you were not sure who to support in the GF, this should make the choice easier (not referring to the late brother obviously).

This almost put me on the Doggies bandwagon this morning. Then I remembered Daniher - about the only thing that kept me hoping for the Demons after reading that nonsense. Hopefully Hibberd isn't picked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back