Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were not sure who to support in the GF, this should make the choice easier (not referring to the late brother obviously).

This almost put me on the Doggies bandwagon this morning. Then I remembered Daniher - about the only thing that kept me hoping for the Demons after reading that nonsense. Hopefully Hibberd isn't picked.

If you were not sure who to support in the GF, this should make the choice easier (not referring to the late brother obviously).

Funny if he is dropped for the granny!!

This almost put me on the Doggies bandwagon this morning. Then I remembered Daniher - about the only thing that kept me hoping for the Demons after reading that nonsense. Hopefully Hibberd isn't picked.
Special bond, eh?

Maybe they should all be wearing these...
0ebc28f638e06dd9edadf5077d82a2d7.jpg

For those who don't know, this was The Onion's response to Lance Armtrongs range of inspirational wristbands from his company "Livestrong"... you can still buy them on Ebay...Hibberd needs one

Can we sneak Nathan Jones back over the WA border and someone pop out of nowhere to take Hibberd out ?

mr-burns-the-simpsons.gif

Special bond, eh?

Maybe they should all be wearing these...
0ebc28f638e06dd9edadf5077d82a2d7.jpg

For those who don't know, this was The Onion's response to Lance Armtrongs range of inspirational wristbands from his company "Livestrong"... you can still buy them on Ebay...Hibberd needs one

Special bond of not know WTF they have flowing through their veins!!!!!

The damning part for me was that the players declared stuff to the drug testers like taking panadol, but not a single one of them said anything about their off-site injections.
just returning to one of my old posts on the ASADA board….

It was November of 2011, when Jobe spoke to the media about his surprise at the players body shapes changing in such a short amount of time.

"You can see the body shapes have changed for some of the guys at the club," Watson said.
(Many here will remember the Essendon posters putting up numerous pictures of Bomber players looking huge on the main board - TAITA even called out in that thread that the players looked juiced)

"It's noticeable that the program that has been put in place has already been effective on most guys. Certainly it has been an eye-opener for the guys who have been doing it for two-and-a-half weeks."

Early in 2014, retired Essendon player, Nathan Lovett Murray told the AGE that his series of injections during the club's controversial supplements program began during a pre-season training camp on the Gold Coast in 2011 - the same training camp where Hird and Dank spoke with convicted drug trafficker, Shane Charter about peptides.

just returning to one of my old posts on the ASADA board….

It was November of 2011, when Jobe spoke to the media about his surprise at the players body shapes changing in such a short amount of time.

"You can see the body shapes have changed for some of the guys at the club," Watson said.
(Many here will remember the Essendon posters putting up numerous pictures of Bomber players looking huge on the main board - TAITA even called out in that thread that the players looked juiced)

"It's noticeable that the program that has been put in place has already been effective on most guys. Certainly it has been an eye-opener for the guys who have been doing it for two-and-a-half weeks."

Early in 2014, retired Essendon player, Nathan Lovett Murray told the AGE that his series of injections during the club's controversial supplements program began during a pre-season training camp on the Gold Coast in 2011 - the same training camp where Hird and Dank spoke with convicted drug trafficker, Shane Charter about peptides.

* its funny reading that thread and seeing essendon supporters trying to justify that you can bulk up in TWO WEEKS through... not STARTING lifting weights, but through an adjustment in the exercise program of athletes that have been lifting weights their whole lives

fu** its funny reading that thread and seeing essendon supporters trying to justify that you can bulk up in TWO WEEKS through... not STARTING lifting weights, but through an adjustment in the exercise program of athletes that have been lifting weights their whole lives
They spent many hours of every day running with the “it’s not what it looks like” Defence.

Wow - let it die. Most people have moved on.

Literally hundreds of injections
All done off-site
NONE of them declared
Players bulking up suddenly
Team performing much better all of a sudden
Injections stop
Injuries start happening all over the place
Team performs much worse
Smacked with a globally significant punishment

There's your 8-part series champs

Wow - let it die. Most people have moved on.

Literally hundreds of injections
All done off-site
NONE of them declared
Players bulking up suddenly
Team performing much better all of a sudden
Injections stop
Injuries start happening all over the place
Team performs much worse
Smacked with a globally significant punishment

There's your 8-part series champs

You should see Bombres Twitter - there are still unhinged folk with all the 2013-15 slogans all over their profile. As much as I love the misery of deluded Cats supporters - nothing remotely compares to enjoying the misery of the footy supporter equivalent of qanon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should see Bombres Twitter - there are still unhinged folk with all the 2013-15 slogans all over their profile. As much as I love the misery of deluded Cats supporters - nothing remotely compares to enjoying the misery of the footy supporter equivalent of qanon.
#standbyhird

It's really not complicated:
explain why they received hundreds of injections, bulked up suddenly and didn't tell anyone about them.

Give a good, sensible, solid, logical, coherent, reasonable explanation that doesn't defy the laws of gravity and we can move on.

It's really not complicated:
explain why they received hundreds of injections, bulked up suddenly and didn't tell anyone about them.

Give a good, sensible, solid, logical, coherent, reasonable explanation that doesn't defy the laws of gravity and we can move on.

Oh I once talked to a Bombres supporting lawyer at a place I once worked with about the WADA/CAS findings and he said to me, in all seriousness, 'no they were only able to prove that they took the good thymosin not the bad thymosin'. It's like just supporting that club makes you instantaneously stupider.

I also think it's telling that on the launch of their 150 anniversary celebrations they're releasing an 8 part series about their drug taking rather than one about all their success and how great their club is.
Only 1 episode is about “we was scapegoated by da AFLz!”.

You only have to read the comments sections of any Facebook post about this doco to see the peak delusion of their nuff fanbase.

This is my favourite one - conveniently forgetting that it was the AFL and ASADA who tried to sweep things under the rug which WADA rightfully negated.

This is my favourite one - conveniently forgetting that it was the AFL and ASADA who tried to sweep things under the rug which WADA rightfully negated.
AFL pre-warned them of what was coming, and then also only ever penalised them for governance failures.......yet scum supporters still think it was the AFL mission out to get them? Delusional

I reckon that is ridiculous and just inviting criticism. Why do they love it so much?

Remember when it was all going to galvanize the club? * I've never heard the word galvanize used so many times in a single offseason. It was disgusting. Are they a tight knit club? As recently as last offseason they had a bunch of guys walking out the door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back