Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How little faith you all show in the determination of Sheedy, robbo and hird to destroy their club trying to install hird as coach. They will stay quiet for a while, licking their wounds and biding their time…but when the loses mount, they will bang on their drums and encourage the discord of ill feeling into a cacophony of rage!
Afl Bombers GIF by Essendon FC

How little faith you all show in the determination of Sheedy, robbo and hird to destroy their club trying to install hird as coach. They will stay quiet for a while, licking their wounds and biding their time…but when the loses mount, they will bang on their drums and encourage the discord of ill feeling into a cacophony of rage!

2C01F762-B7AB-4FF0-825D-6972D155FEAA.png

Last edited:
Nonsense, not sure which markets you’re talking about or where your Investments sit, good luck with that.

Maybe given your position and distaste of the banks you should consider taking whatever savings you have out of the bank and return the gains your superfund has earned from invetsments in bank stocks and sell your properties, there is a world of pain coming. Maybe for you there is, of course don’t take that as financial advice.

Yes, the banks are legally required to report to shareholders and ensure their investments are sound - that is prudent financial management. Maybe you can submit your definition to ASIC and the ASX and get them to redefine their rules.

Now none of this has anything to do with the topic of this thread but you can continue to derail it if you wish.
I'd probably take my financial advice from someone not on the internet, and if my hand was forced, and I had to, it would be from someone who can spell "investments".

I'd probably take my financial advice from someone not on the internet, and if my hand was forced, and I had to, it would be from someone who can spell "investments".

And someone who knows that super funds is two words, not two. Granted, most advisers I’ve ever come across are generally not intellectual titans. This is what happens when you have an industry that requires some basic level of intellect but allowed people to give advice without a relevant uni degree until a few years ago.

Last edited:
And someone who knows that super funds is two words, not two. Granted, most advisers I’ve ever come across are generally not intellectual titans. This is what happens when you have an industry that requires some basic level of intellect but allowed people to give advice without a relevant uni degree until a few years ago.

A degree is no guarantee, either. It’s no substitute for innate intelligence, experience and common sense. I had a professor who placed a sticker on his office door, just under his nameplate that read, ‘Proof that any idiot can get a degree!’

A degree is no guarantee, either. It’s no substitute for innate intelligence, experience and common sense. I had a professor who placed a sticker on his office door, just under his nameplate that read, ‘Proof that any idiot can get a degree!’

Oh no disagreement there - but when you have an industry proliferated with people who have only a diploma that people were literally obtaining over the course of a weekend and then fully qualified to give advice to people on their life savings you’re bound to attract a decent swathe of dipshits to the industry. The industry for a long time made the Essendon board look ethical and competent by comparison.

Is there a stream available of this? I can't seem to find it anywhere
They generally post a link to their live chat/space the day after on Twitter.

Ash Browne said on hawks insiders last night that the bridge has been burnt with Hird and Essendon.
How ironic would it be if Hird decided that Essendon had burnt the bridge between them, not that the club was a little pi55ed off & cut ties with him after almost destroying them with the World's largest blub-based doping programme...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ironic would it be if Hird decided that Essendon had burnt the bridge between them, not that the club was a little pi55ed off & cut ties with him after almost destroying them with the World's largest blub-based doping programme...
That is the perfect word to describe what that ridiculous blub is.

Will sink em.

Ordinarily, I don’t think he has a case. He resigned for a start when asked to choose between two roles at least one of which represented a conflict of interest with the other. But Essendon are so poorly managed who knows how exactly this went down or what the terms of his contract were.

Sure, sure - it’s about the ‘principle’ of course. Never ever about the money with these pentecostal folk.

A couple of my friends attend City on a Hill. Not sure they would classify as "pentecostal", but I do understand your point.

Also - I wonder if Essendon will be asking prospective draftees for their opinions on abortion. If so, I wonder if players are tempted to say they are pro-life just so they can avoid being drafted by the Scum.

Lots of potential side-effects to this whole story. What a shame it happened to Essendon...

A couple of my friends attend City on a Hill. Not sure they would classify as "pentecostal", but I do understand your point.

Also - I wonder if Essendon will be asking prospective draftees for their opinions on abortion. If so, I wonder if players are tempted to say they are pro-life just so they can avoid being drafted by the Scum.

Lots of potential side-effects to this whole story. What a shame it happened to Essendon...

Granted you might be totally tongue in cheek there - but there's a big difference between being a player with personal beliefs and being the CEO who is also the director of a religious organisation.

The thing I find so galling about this is the religious hand-wringing over the situation but they have zero issues with the religious exemptions in federal and some state anti-discrimination laws. What's good for the goose and all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back