Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

6. They didn't really think about it, didn't think enhancements were really an issue, never thought they would really be given something that was banned, and gave into peer/superior pressure and didn't write anything on the declaration forms.

In other words: ignorant, irresponsible and immature. Oh, and guilty.
Option 6 suggests that they all collaborated / were instructed to not write that information on the form but all collaborated / were instructed to write things like panadol on the form

So yes guilty

The options are:
1. They all forgot to write it on their form
2. They believed they were taking something illegal and were trying to hide it from ASADA/WADA
3. They believed they were taking something legal, but right on the border of legal and illegal so thought they had better not tell ASADA/WADA in case it was illegal
3. They believed they were taking something legal, but right on the border of legal and illegal so thought they had better not tell ASADA/WADA as they were worried that ASADA/WADA would decide to catch them for taking something that was almost illegal but wasn't illegal
5. They believed they were taking something legal but didn't want to tell anyone including ASADA/WADA as they thought that ASADA/WADA might tell the other AFL clubs about what Essendon were doing
Where's option 4?

Yep. I actually felt sorry for him. He'll keep supporting them, but his heart has been shattered by the knowledge that they knew they were doing wrong.

Amazed at how many of their supporters think it was an afl and asada conspiracy

Wait, this time it's because..... the MEE-DIA lolol!

Every Hawthorn supporter worth their salt should support further enquiry into this most recent thrust from the *brainstrust.

Maybe for this instalment of the perennial gift, the AFL could roll out some Benny Hill music?

Couchie says this latest attempt to “uncover the truth” is yet another construct of the illustrious Bruce “I’m as sharp as a spanner” Francis.

Glorious.

I think this is Bruce’s sole item on his bucket list. He will not rest until he has exonerated the players and seen the AFL, asada, wada and the age outed as conspirators against the EFC

I think this is Bruce’s sole item on his bucket list. He will not rest until he has exonerated the players and seen the AFL, asada, wada and the age outed as conspirators against the EFC
Everyone needs a hobby...

Everyone needs a hobby...

True, even ones of Moby Dick level of intensity/neurosis.

Fortunately for us he's blessed with that same, acute lack of self awareness, that seems to be a prerequisite for those manning the fool's parapets out at the dung hill these past few years.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stubbornly held idea that the AFL was out to 'get' Essendon, when ALL evidence indicates that the AFL did everything in its power to make the problem quietly disappear is one of the greatest mass cognitive dissonances since Goebbels.

The little lie doesn't work..give them the Big Lie! They'll eat it up

Credit where credit is due - he is like a dog with a bone

I love the HFC but I know for a fact that I wouldn’t be putting this amount of work into ANYTHING club related if I thought they had cheated. He obviously and strongly believes they didn’t

I still cringe about the "back our boys" & "so brave" stuff....treating the drug cheats as innocent victims and heroes in some sense. All during a period where Roughy came back from life threatening cancer

And 'the comeback story'.......

Dear God I wish we had won that F'ing game :mad:

It’s vitally Important that Bruce Francis continues his tenacious quest to find the truth regarding the AFL/ASADA conspiracy against the gallant Essendon players.
Hopefully this quest may take years to achieve the desired outcome - for Hird to be exonerated and Demetriou to be locked up, and for all the players to be cleared and compensated for their wrongful conviction by an international court.

Don’t give up Bruce.

We’re loving the entertainment and the gift that keeps giving.

In fact it’s hysterically funny - especially during the off-season when not much is happening other that training reports from Axeman and HoudiniHuddo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back