Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

derp de derp

Team Captain
Feb 25, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can anyone explain how the current Jon Jones scenario compares to this? Is usadas ability to detect trace amounts of a substance he took 18 months ago due to the fact they know what they are looking for? Would this style of testing be a factor as to why there was no conclusion into what the Essendon players took?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TallyHawk

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2010
Bunbartha
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester City FC
Can anyone explain how the current Jon Jones scenario compares to this? Is usadas ability to detect trace amounts of a substance he took 18 months ago due to the fact they know what they are looking for? Would this style of testing be a factor as to why there was no conclusion into what the Essendon players took?

They keep samples and their testing continues to improve.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

To this point there is no test for TB4....so it helps to know this, and the markers that the tests look for by involving a guy in the procurement and supply of the the drugs to your club.

....who just happened to be Jimmy’s “nutritional advisor” during his career.

Aug 17, 2008
Devonport
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I

I would say usada is corrupt myself. There's too much money to be made through Jon Jones for him not to be able to fight. Why wasn't he positive in the tests leading up to finding picograms of a banned substance? Because pulsing they say. In other words he's still juicing or his suspension wasn't long enough. Either way he's a cheat and that sucks cos he was my favorite fighter. Still a gun but a known cheat unfortunately.

Macca is the most awarded and one of the most respected investigative journos in the country.

But he threw it all away to play his part in a massive conspiracy involving the AFL, government and international anti doping agencies, all to bring down James Hird for no reason.

Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Macca is the most awarded and one of the most respected investigative journos in the country.

But he threw it all away to play his part in a massive conspiracy involving the AFL, government and international anti doping agencies, all to bring down James Hird for no reason.
Jimmy Hird is innocent I tell you, innocent.

Also Donald Trump is sane.

The comments are gold!!

* I hope this carries on for another 5 years.

koolaid2.jpeg

Back