Zack

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
I'm sticking it under this thread as the Big Footy search thread is terrible.

So I've got a guy at my house who is 72 for his birthday and a bloody Essendon supporter but ok apart from that.

And I say did 'x' ring you yesterday and he says no... then I say z, y,q? And he says the only guy apart from the one I told you was coming to my house and you having me for dinner who rings me is Paul Barnard, I said you know he played for Hawthorn if that him, he said I know that he played for you but he always rings me every birthday to say thanks for the DVD's a few or even way few more years ago.

I loved Paul Barnard mentalness at Hawthorn. I now love Paul Barnard full stop.

I rate that.

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm sticking it under this thread as the Big Footy search thread is terrible.

So I've got a guy at my house who is 72 for his birthday and a bloody Essendon supporter but ok apart from that.

And I say did 'x' ring you yesterday and he says no... then I say z, y,q? And he says the only guy apart from the one I told you was coming to my house and you having me for dinner who rings me is Paul Barnard, I said you know he played for Hawthorn if that him, he said I know that he played for you but he always rings me every birthday to say thanks for the DVD's a few or even way few more years ago.

I loved Paul Barnard mentalness at Hawthorn. I now love Paul Barnard full stop.

I rate that.
Great story but not the right thread ;)

Who would consider inviting a stranger who turned up unannounced and knocked on their door to live in their house let alone a heavily tattooed Thomas Windsor? Probably a person who is moronic enough to think he would be believed in court. Thompscum's lack of credibility is laughable. You reap what you sow and he is a drug addict not a drug taker!

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Who would consider inviting a stranger who turned up unannounced and knocked on their door to live in their house let alone a heavily tattooed Thomas Windsor? Probably a person who is moronic enough to think he would be believed in court. Thompscum's lack of credibility is laughable. You reap what you sow and he is a drug addict not a drug taker!
Says he has traded 3 million in bitcoin and then tells court he has no reason to traffic drugs. The price for bitcoin peaked 15th of December 2017 and then crashed suddenly :think:

Who would consider inviting a stranger who turned up unannounced and knocked on their door to live in their house let alone a heavily tattooed Thomas Windsor? Probably a person who is moronic enough to think he would be believed in court. Thompscum's lack of credibility is laughable. You reap what you sow and he is a SUPPLEMENT addict not a SUPPLEMENT taker!

FIFY Huddo

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
gift that keeps giving..gif

Did Bombre's Thai girlfriend provide a character reference?
"Character reference"? Is that what they call the services that they provide for a small fee?

Hi all,

Can anyone find the video link of Twitchy Bomber, with all the Windy Hill staff behind him, asking the fans to stick fat?

Back